Mortals(And non mortals), I need your ideas.

NoLifeNeet

Name: Matsuri Jorhan "One-Arm"
ah, the giga chad shanks

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
You want leaders? But you got Marc 5. What is he the fifth instance of? Nobody knows, not even Marc. He's a greedy piece of shit that tries to sell you stuff you don't need to prices you don't want to pay. Even in his Guild he only works if people insert coins into the slit at the back of his armor. He's handy to have around, though, since he works proportional to the money he gets paid, which was how he got promoted to doing guild bureaucracy and politics, aka the stuff nobody in his guild wants to touch with a ten-mile pole.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Montgomery Milhouse - Blind guy who wears two separate eye patches. He has a brown beard and mustache, and is bald but not a shaved head. Brown leather waist coat, black leather boots, prosthetic hand made out of solid steel. Excellent hearing, knows when someone is talking behind his back.

Vivian Lafayette - black evening dress that exposes her thighs and cleavage (big tits of course). Long black hair. Wears a silver mask in the shape of a woman’s face. Burns all across the right side of her body and face. (I’m not talking cute anime burns which are just a slightly different skin tone, I’m talking full on disfigured flesh,)

Oscar Eliot - tall lanky guy with short black hair and thick circle rimmed glasses. Wears a business suit and always wears tap dancing shoes that click when he walks. He used to be a stealthy rogue type, the shoes are a way to embarrass and taunt opponents.