Most delicious member of the hub

CHOOSE

• Russian- SailusGebelina (I pray for your liver)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Witch- a totally trashy and tender human (good ingredient for potions)

• Shark????Demon???Racoon??- Generic Archdemon

• Automobile - owotruckie

• Total voters

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
*gives you a blood cookie*
Here, batty-batty-batty~

Don't think this changes anything!

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
This poll is obviously missing the most delicious member
@Tony :blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Definitely not those two.
@DannyTheDaikon doesn’t have any texture anymore due to constant maceration, which is the best part of daikons, other than that slight hint of sweetness. If personality traits/online personas match flavor, I have yet to note any strong streak of pigment within her COLOR that would set her apart.
While @tiaf both sups on @greyblob (slimes tend to taste disgustingly muddy and greyblob is supposedly as monotone as I am, which makes it even worse) as it’s primary diet and is not recognizable in anatomical structure to any of the commonly eaten fish (I researched this), bearing more resemblance instead to fish in the marine trenches (which tend, with a few exceptions, to be absolutely disgusting - not obscenely briny and gel upon leaving their high-pressure environment), I highly doubt that tiaf is even palatable.
The most palatable, by far is Dr.Quack.
Also, congratulations on changing your name. From here on out, I shall call you Detective Quack.

@SailusGebel I don’t know.
1710530604395.png

I beg your pardon. I'm 100% edible.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
View attachment 26595
I beg your pardon. I'm 100% edible.
I never said you weren’t edible. Just not tasty, particularly relative to Detective Quack.
That sounds disgusting. Blue pigment in such volumes… bleck.🤢🤮 Don’t Boba pearls naturally have dye too?… :sweating_profusely: The fact that you don’t name what flavor the Boba pearls are is concerning as well. Tiaf-Boba Every Flavor Pearls anyone?😬
All of those things are yummy. :blob_drool:
😑

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I never said you weren’t edible. Just not tasty, particularly relative to Detective Quack.
That sounds disgusting. Blue pigment in such volumes… bleck.🤢🤮 Don’t Boba pearls naturally have dye too?… :sweating_profusely: The fact that you don’t name what flavor the Boba pearls are is concerning as well. Tiaf-Boba Every Flavor Pearls anyone?😬

😑
They are fish-flavored boba pearls. Tastes like Omega 3

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Thank you ❤️ I'll frame it and hang it over my desk :blob_sir: Finally you make sense, Your Majesty :blob_uwu:
Okay now we just need a third vampire to confirm that Danny has that uncontested vampire rizz™
Darn, I code-named her wrong, I should have called it 'Green Rizz'.
Man, that sounds badass, badass like my Ane-san.

The only thing my son likes better than chocolate is my milk.
O my! Thank you, finally a Milf voted for me 🤩