Most flattering or interesting review you've ever gotten?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I got a nice surprise today. This person wrote a review as if we had met in person:

I never knew I looked good in yellow. Good thing I only had the olive from the martini. The rest of it wouldn't be good for my fetus.

So . . . has anyone else had an experience like this?

ForestDweller

Well, I already got two on Scribblehub.

This one is more balanced between the two. I haven't read Rupergia so I don't really get the comparison, but to be called an "adult Mushoku Tensei" is already a huge praise for me.

This one is a bit too overexcited, I think. But I love how he goes more in detail about the story.

Oh, and ignore the other, bad reviews, if you would. :blob_joy:

Other than that, I got small comments here and there praising my story, which is enough to keep me going for these past six months, ever since the quarantine starts. Things like "combining various isekai elements but without the boring ones" or "great harem members with well-developed personalities".

D

Deleted member 29316

Mine's this one. Not really a perfect score, but it validates what I've been focusing all along as I write my story: character interactions and their motivations that drive the story.
Screenshot_20201001_111409.png

tofu_moon

I just got my first review ever and it felt so good:blobthumbsup: It's been 3 days since the person wrote it but I'm still high! Really motivates me to write more chappies:blobtaco:

I got a nice surprise today. This person wrote a review as if we had met in person:

I never knew I looked good in yellow. Good thing I only had the olive from the martini. The rest of it wouldn't be good for my fetus.

So . . . has anyone else had an experience like this?

Now that is creative! I wasn't sure if I was reading a review or a new story haha!

btw Hans-san congrats you're in trending!

DubstheDuke

1601523652635.png

This is the best review I've ever received

I wish people would review more often but perhaps if they did more of them would be bad since people don't tend to review unless they really like it or really dislike it

xluferx

This was in FF, the dude wrote a very lengthy review explaining how he liked my character and perfectly explaining their personalities and inner conflict with each other, like wow I couldn't say it any better.

Or one that made me really happy was an old cute story based from a fairy tale how it really taught him/her a message of reflection, if he/she could give me an award it would be done in a heartbeat.

And occasionally what also flatters me a lot is when famous site authors read my stories and leave a review, not even a lengthy and detailed review but a passing comment like 'lol what?'

D

Deleted member 29316

I just got my first review ever and it felt so good:blobthumbsup: It's been 3 days since the person wrote it but I'm still high! Really motivates me to write more chappies:blobtaco:

Now that is creative! I wasn't sure if I was reading a review or a new story haha!

btw Hans-san congrats you're in trending!
Oh? I'm in trending? 😳

Err...thanks!

Edit: I didn't expect that. 😆 Sure is nice even if it's 29th rank.

Stratothrax

Oh man, oh man. This is..

Um.

Look I'll be honest. This story is fetish fuel for me.

: >

...Interesting

I think if my story ever gets into a trending tab on some writing site it's going to get a lot of divisive opinion from the general public even though that wasn't really my intent. Not sure how I'm gonna deal with that currently 🤔 I guess this is something BL and similar genres have problems with too

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Oh my! I woke up to see 777 favorites on my story.

ConTroll

Eternal Wood
I would need more reviews on my story to answer this properly. :unsure:

Glad to see other people's review though.

TheOneWho

This was a review from this story: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/146725/place-where-i-can-write-my-drafts/

It's got so few but so many words. Even an entire encyclopedia might not be enough to explain how the author expressed his and his character's thoughts regarding both the past and the present but future too. It is not the same as I have read it first but every time I read this section

(Spoilers ahead, don't read if you want to experience this pinnacle of the literature of work yourself)

Spoiler
I get chills... There is not much I can say but just show this quote to you, that's the only way I can deliver my thoughts about this work to you.

10/10

This novel will be a game-changer for the many a year old drama and horror genres.

Mark my words, this work will be a mandatory read for the students who wish to graduate. So just read it and get lost in the realistic yet fictitious world of the brilliant author...

JohnHKnight

On another page, a big one at that, someone called my story "one of the best ones on here". Now I know for a fact that there is huge, huge place for improvement for me and the story, but oh boy, the rush you got when someone actually loves what you write... Amazing.

Ankur_93

My favourite review atm is from a swap. The author starts by saying they dislike my novel but it is good nonetheless.

1.JPG

My favourite part is the ending.

2.JPG

Here is the link to it, if anyone wants to check it out.