Music that makes you feel a very specific emotion that you're not sure you know how to describe

ShrimpShady

Exactly like it says in the title. I don't know how I could've made it more concise while still getting the point across.

This shit makes me feel so damn uncomfortable, so damn unsettled. The best way I can describe it is that it makes me feel like I'm all alone in a completely empty yet endless world where everything is just kinda off.

Oh wait, I guess it's just music for the backrooms then.

I'd love to hear your anomalous musical discoveries.

Polarize4777

How I feel after listening to this is just like the title suggested. As to the lyric lol, it is in Finnish and I can't say I relate to it, but the sounds produce got a hype feel to it and pretty energize
this one just makes me want to put on my dancing shoes and just go at it lol.
this one just make me calm.
I got more music options, but I think I generally just seek out what sounds pleasant to my ear when placed in a loop lol.
if you need hype or epic music to get into an epic book or just play a game with hype asf music playing in the background.

Last edited:

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
After watching kaguya-sama 2 then seeing this video... I don't know how describe what I felt...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
This song reminds me of when my ex's meth habit surfaced back in 2014.
It's more like a complex cocktail of emotions rather than not being able to describe it at all:

Last edited:

Ral

The weird video aside, the song just sounds a bit off somehow.