My job is the best...

helgoka2

Tell me what you do for a living. Do you like your job, what would you like to change and why? I'm promoting my business right now, hopefully I'll be able to share my successes soon))))) But I can share some advice. If you are in search of best affiliate marketing programs, pay attention to Everad. This platform has not only enriched my portfolio with high-conversion offers, but also played an important role in improving my overall strategy. The regular webinars and industry information provided by Everad contribute to its reputation as a knowledge center for affiliate marketers.

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Tell me what you do for a living. Do you like your job, what would you like to change and why?
im just a rent boy for lonely milfs in your area. Sometimes i dabble in butchery
Running a video game shop.

I love it because I can be terminally online and write my books while at work. :blob_hmm:
look at this fucker living the high life. Is this what does it for you? Is this how you get your rocks off? Lording your superiority over everyone like this? Fucking scum. Go die.

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
im just a rent boy for lonely milfs in your area. Sometimes i dabble in butchery

look at this fucker living the high life. Is this what does it for you? Is this how you get your rocks off? Lording your superiority over everyone like this? Fucking scum. Go die.

2wordsperminute

I work at a bagel shop. It can get pretty busy at times, but I can't really complain since it pays pretty well for fast food.

Bobple

About to be Data Analyst, will I like it? We are about to find out.

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
About to be Data Analyst, will I like it? We are about to find out.
Damn, I was trying to get a data analyst job a wile ago... but I landed on an IT marketing job. Am still new to this field, but at least I don't have to code, so I like that part.

Bobple

Damn, I was trying to get a data analyst job a wile ago... but I landed on an IT marketing job. Am still new to this field, but at least I don't have to code, so I like that part.
I hope it goes well on your end :blob_highfive:. My specific work involves a bit of code like structure, cause I test through automation scripts I make.

Last edited:

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
Currently in college for Business Administration with a focus on Accounting but I'm also a trained Electronic Engineering Technician (I gots a fancy piece of paper and everything). Previous to coming back to college, I was working in a business specializing in exporting off our island but all I really did was read books and write pseudo-business plans.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Irl healer (Nurse). Definitely not linked to why I main healers on every game + why my name is Syringe. Couldn't be.

I like it alot. Changed my life for the better. I was an insane introvert but doing nursing pulled me straight out of the cave. Every interaction is an introvert's nightmare so it was like diving straight into the deep end. Now it's become second nature and I adore it.

I'd love to move up to a Nursing Practitioner (basically a nurse with the special ult ability to prescribe medication and make referrals like a doctor) or move up to a Scrub Nurse.

I fondly remember my first time entering the theatre to observe an Angiogram (basically leading thin catheter up someones artery into the heart and pumping an contrasting ink. Lets us see the blood flow esp in the coronary arteries). State of the art tech, complete sterile environment, the utter discipline of the surgeons - it was absolutely breathtaking.

TotallyHuman

Trading souls, selling deals with demons, giving loans, driving people to despair and making them so miserable they lose their will to live... Love it.
Lawyer. I let loose some criminals for some cash, in a legal way.
I just wanted to watch the world burn while counting my money.
I love it.
in my imagination, it was mostly settling divorce disputes, getting people to shave off as many years or dollars off their punishment for crimes they didn't even commit by smartly ratting out everyone they knew and getting into a comfortable pose for sodomization, and managing situations that are brought about by stupidity.

Kenjona

My job is being Grumpy and Knowing things. Seriously. Only thing that could make it better, is the commute could be shorter.