My novel cover was denied :(

StrongArm

Webnovel author try not to have naked anime girl on cover challenge (impossible) (It's important to the plot)
1668074550642.png

Tempokai

Overworked One
Use Stable Diffusion to inpaint the part. Use modern solutions for modern problems

StrongArm

"officer, she said that she was a thousand year old demon"
Ya'know, its kinda hard to tell since its an anime drawing... There are other drawings of the character that look significantly more... Adult.

I mostly like it not because she's a sexy demon girl (there are a thousand pictures of those), but for the cool tail, tattoo-like carvings, frilled ears, big horns, and you cant see them but the character has more rune carvings and cloven hoofs.

She reminded me of a female HellBoy

Brandondee

Maybe you could use that same image and put censor bars over the private areas even though nothing is showing. It could be funny

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
already edited...

maybe now they will accept it :(

hey, do you know if I can post suggestive illustration inside the novel?

will they still hit me with the ban-hammer for a suggestive illustration with NO nudity within the novel itself?
Of course you can! You will just see them insta deleted since you indirectly self-reported. :blob_hug::blob_highfive:

Just don't do it. Link to third party site. It won't kill the reader to open the illustration in a new tab, where they can zoom in or out as they like.

The anti-nude rule is because advertisers don't like their ads associated with smut. And ads make it possible that this site is free.
We must have different definitions of nudity.
Because that character IS nude except for a hat and a loose robe.
That's VERY nude.
+1
I've seen hentai covers with more fabric than this cover...

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Yeah... I'm getting a bit squicky off that cover. Nothing personal.

So, my new novel that i'm working on has a cool cover that apparently shows "too much skin"
This illustration is very important to my novel. It was the inspiration for a main character...
I even got permission to use it from the artist.
The illustration shows NO nudity

If scribbl3hub wont accept it as is, maybe one of yall might have some advice on how to edit it. (I really dont want to do that)

View attachment 16046
Source: Happy Halloween (2016) by Grooooovy (deviantart)

I hope this help.

(I hope you don't mind some of the imperfections.)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Kind of ridiculous. Isn't this website mostly about smut anyway?
No. Not even close.

Try searching for the top novels. The majority is Action/Adventure. Smut is a minority.

People talk a lot about smut because smut actually appears on the front page over here (as opposed to sites like RR, where smut is banned), but it's an overblown issue. Smut is not the most popular thing here, nor does it come close to being.

Last edited: