My response to Hate comments there are a lot

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
I've been getting loads of hate comments let see BenJepheneT

aNd amId this silent quarrel, you remain in your parent's basement, having not seen a single blade of Grass nor a drop of water on your body nor a single bitch on your Groin since ever, brain rotting from lack of usE as you hoveR over your keyboard, writing yet again another prompt thinking you've struck genius when in fact, you've mistaken it for the sound of your subconscious hitting against the bottom of the mental barrel yet again and like a pigeon with a button, you tap on it again, eating the proverbial seed, feeding deeper into the cycle.

if i were so merciful, i'd stop you now before you starting reaching under the barrel for substance, but i won't. it's far more interesting to see what you'll come up with next.

This is incredibly offensive see if you capitalize the N in and, the I in amid, the G in Grass, and the G in groin, E in use, and the R in hover you get Gigern which means fat and old very offensive, they also use the feeding deeper into the cycle a song lyric by SmallTid--girls very offensive

The second one is from the is he right or wrong? thread were SailusGebel and Layenlml disagreed with me :(

The third instance is people who think Phones are better than calculator I would link them all but there is too many

the fourth case was from doravg who said this about The city of Dul'lk Brimstone Blader

You use too many says. Try using different ways to show who is talking because the way you have done it, it is repetitive. Also, I there are a couple of inconsistencies. How did the party get to Jackson so fast? How could a bullet help, what did it open the handcuffs? Because it was more likely that Jackson got shot in the arm.

OH NO critisism on a book I posted on the internet, How dare you critisize me heres your ip

123421.56483987.239047235.e=mc^2.69

and yeah so no more hate comments please

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~

aNd amId this silent quarrel, you remain in your parent's basement, having not seen a single blade of Grass nor a drop of water on your body nor a single bitch on your Groin since ever, brain rotting from lack of usE as you hoveR over your keyboard, writing yet again another prompt thinking you've struck genius when in fact, you've mistaken it for the sound of your subconscious hitting against the bottom of the mental barrel yet again and like a pigeon with a button, you tap on it again, eating the proverbial seed, feeding deeper into the cycle.

if i were so merciful, i'd stop you now before you starting reaching under the barrel for substance, but i won't. it's far more interesting to see what you'll come up with next.

This is incredibly offensive see if you capitalize the N in and, the I in amid, the G in Grass, and the G in groin, E in use, and the R in hover you get Gigern which means fat and old very offensive, they also use the feeding deeper into the cycle a song lyric by SmallTid--girls very offensive

The second one is from the is he right or wrong? thread were SailusGebel and Layenlml disagreed with me :(

The third instance is people who think Phones are better than calculator I would link them all but there is too many

the fourth case was from doravg who said this about The city of Dul'lk Brimstone Blader

You use too many says. Try using different ways to show who is talking because the way you have done it, it is repetitive. Also, I there are a couple of inconsistencies. How did the party get to Jackson so fast? How could a bullet help, what did it open the handcuffs? Because it was more likely that Jackson got shot in the arm.

OH NO critisism on a book I posted on the internet, How dare you critisize me heres your ip

I can understand MTL xianxias better than this shit

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

“You made a wrong side. For the greater cause didn’t always mean for everyone’s greater cause. It was for your leader’s greater cause, oh sorry, your Boss. Make sure to differentiate between Boss and Leader in your next life.”

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
stopped reading once I saw ben tagged
At that very moment, I already knew what's up

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I await the day your child-like attention span tires you of this forum and we're finally spared from this.

I can't even call it cringe any more. It's just sad.

IMG_20220503_004212.jpg

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Ignoring OP would probably make the experience on the forum much more enjoyable.