Name a character in my new story!

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author
Okay so basically, I need loads of names for my new story, Nexus! So, as the title suggest, I need names.

Give me a name (some themes required), and I'll tell you what, I can't think them all up myself. So this time, kind of as an homage to my readers and the people on this site, I'm asking for help :)

Information you need to know:
- The world is Earth, so names should be earth-like (you know, actual human names, or something feasibly made by human parents).
- The story revolved around an alternate universe, where people have gained the power to manipulate one element (Fire, Water, Earth, and Air).
- Each Nexus is in a different part of the world. Fire is in Alaska, Water is Florida, Earth is China, and Air is Australia. So when you offer a name, make sure it's feasible for that region, please. I still want some realism :)
- I will add up to 20 names to each Nexus, but please understand that, outside the info you provide, I may take the character in a direction you didn't expect.

So, with all that understood, please spin me a character. All I really require is a name and what Nexus they belong to, but feel free to throw in any background or character information you want.

And, it goes without saying, but thank you for helping me out here. I hope you take a few minutes out of your day to inject a character into my world!

Much love from an exhausted author!

TheOneWho

Name: Alex Brooks
Nexus: Water

Background: At a young age Alex loved the water, they would spend hours practicing with their abilities. They would beg their parents to go to the beach. It was to the point where their parents would joke about how Alex loved water more than a fish. However, after an event that they refuse to talk about. they developed a great fear of water. Small amounts of water don't cause any reaction, a cup of water would cause a small amount of stress. A bucket amount would cause heavy breathing, and a pool amount of water causes them to freeze up. Any more can risk them going to shock. They refuse to go anywhere near the ocean.

Their parents don't know what is the cause of their fear, just that it developed over a span of a couple of weeks. They watched as Alex's love turned into fear.

Character info:
-Blue eyes
-Light brown hair
-Freckles doting their face
-Developed a love of baking when their fear of water started to develop.
-Great swimmer, doesn't swim.
-Was very skilled with their abilities, however, they're very rusty now.

--Hope that this isn't too much info, I wanted to give enough to give an outline. While giving enough room for you to put your own ideas.

C_P_Tuck

Name: Alex Brooks
Nexus: Water

Background: At a young age Alex loved the water, they would spend hours practicing with their abilities. They would beg their parents to go to the beach. It was to the point where their parents would joke about how Alex loved water more than a fish. However, after an event that they refuse to talk about. they developed a great fear of water. Small amounts of water don't cause any reaction, a cup of water would cause a small amount of stress. A bucket amount would cause heavy breathing, and a pool amount of water causes them to freeze up. Any more can risk them going to shock. They refuse to go anywhere near the ocean.

Their parents don't know what is the cause of their fear, just that it developed over a span of a couple of weeks. They watched as Alex's love turned into fear.

Character info:
-Blue eyes
-Light brown hair
-Freckles doting their face
-Developed a love of baking when their fear of water started to develop.
-Great swimmer, doesn't swim.
-Was very skilled with their abilities, however, they're very rusty now.

--Hope that this isn't too much info, I wanted to give enough to give an outline. While giving enough room for you to put your own ideas.
Okay, that is epic. Definitely adding that. Thank you muchly!

-- no such thing as too much info :D. I may change some of it because I forgot to mention that the Nexuses have only existed for about 8 years at the start of the story. But he could be a quite young person. But still, thank you very much!

TheOneWho

Okay, that is epic. Definitely adding that. Thank you muchly!

-- no such thing as too much info :D. I may change some of it because I forgot to mention that the Nexuses have only existed for about 8 years at the start of the story. But he could be a quite young person. But still, thank you very much!
Np, Looking forward to more chapters. Whats there so far is very good.

C_P_Tuck

Np, Looking forward to more chapters. Whats there so far is very good.
I'm glad you think so! There's 5 chapters a week, so you'll have plenty to read :)

Best part is it's all free. I don't believe in charging my readers. I leave that support on Patreon, where they can get advance chapters.

MoonlitSonata

Name : Ariel Aurelian
Nexus : Fire
Character Info:
light brown eyes
Bronze hair
pale complexion or pale skin.
Slender & strong physique .
Skilled in element fire abilities .

TheOneWho

At the current rate it's going..... Sure! I'll take another one. Throw it at me
Name: Ayla Woods
Nexus: Fire

Background: Ayla loves to create art. She would draw, take pictures, and paint, she even took up sculpting. With this fact, many would assume she would hate that of all elements she gets to control, she got fire. But they would be wrong, Ayla doesn't see fire as something destructive, but as something fleeting. And aren't the most beautiful things fleeting? So once she got her powers, she decided to master them and make the most beautiful work of fire art. Art that will mesmerize all who see it, but would disappear soon after. Art that despite lasting a moment, would forever live in the minds and hearts of all who saw it.

Character info:
-reddish-brown har
-brown eyes
-Loves all types of art(Including pictures, stories, and all unconventional types of art)
-See destruction as a form of art too
-Loves to cook/bake, but no one lets her near the kitchen for reasons unknown to her
-Have trouble making friends.

--Here you go, not going to lie the reason I wanted to make another character is that I had this character stuck in my mind for days. Hope this is worth it.

C_P_Tuck

Name: Ayla Woods
Nexus: Fire

Background: Ayla loves to create art. She would draw, take pictures, and paint, she even took up sculpting. With this fact, many would assume she would hate that of all elements she gets to control, she got fire. But they would be wrong, Ayla doesn't see fire as something destructive, but as something fleeting. And aren't the most beautiful things fleeting? So once she got her powers, she decided to master them and make the most beautiful work of fire art. Art that will mesmerize all who see it, but would disappear soon after. Art that despite lasting a moment, would forever live in the minds and hearts of all who saw it.

Character info:
-reddish-brown har
-brown eyes
-Loves all types of art(Including pictures, stories, and all unconventional types of art)
-See destruction as a form of art too
-Loves to cook/bake, but no one lets her near the kitchen for reasons unknown to her
-Have trouble making friends.

--Here you go, not going to lie the reason I wanted to make another character is that I had this character stuck in my mind for days. Hope this is worth it.
I love Ayla already!

Definitely making her the newest member of the Fire Nexus :D

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Name: Hu Wenzhang

Nexus: Earth

Background: A young girl born in a rural country side of China. At a young age, she helped around the village with farming and tilling the land. One day, mountain bandits came and decided to claim the village for nefarious purposes.

Hearing the sound of her mother pleading for help, she came out of hiding and picked up a rock along the way. Once she arrived, she threw the small rock and it pierced through the bandit's head. Thus, killing him.

Shocked at her newfound power, she disposed of the remaining bandits and trained to become the savior of her village.

Character Info:
- Has long black hair
- Brown eyes
- Slender frame and a toned physique
- is covered in dirt, probably from farmwork and running around the village
- Knows many types of herbs, mushrooms, rocks and can tell if someone is coming just by listening to the earth itself.
- Likes cute things but has alot of friends who are elderly and most kids treat her like she's their elder sibling.

Here's my take on this.

C_P_Tuck

Name: Hu Wenzhang

Nexus: Earth

Background: A young girl born in a rural country side of China. At a young age, she helped around the village with farming and tilling the land. One day, mountain bandits came and decided to claim the village for nefarious purposes.

Hearing the sound of her mother pleading for help, she came out of hiding and picked up a rock along the way. Once she arrived, she threw the small rock and it pierced through the bandit's head. Thus, killing him.

Shocked at her newfound power, she disposed of the remaining bandits and trained to become the savior of her village.

Character Info:
- Has long black hair
- Brown eyes
- Slender frame and a toned physique
- is covered in dirt, probably from farmwork and running around the village
- Knows many types of herbs, mushrooms, rocks and can tell if someone is coming just by listening to the earth itself.
- Likes cute things but has alot of friends who are elderly and most kids treat her like she's their elder sibling.

Here's my take on this.
I love it! The first addition to the Earth Nexus!

A knowledge in herbal medicine is perfect for someone with powers over earth too! Especially with how the magic system I made is going to grow and expand. There's a lot of growth I can put on and center around Hu <3