NaNoWriMo's a'Coming

Africanchieftainsson

Last in line of succession
could even manage to finish both of my last two NaNoWriMos.
Anyways. This will be my first ever one. Until earlier this year my dream was to revolutionize electrical and electronics engineering before the age of 20, then Chinese novels happened and here I am. I want to write a novel during this period, even if I might not have the mental fortitude to pull off a hotstreak of 1500+ words daily. So, what are your plans, O' Sages of SmutHub?
Post more details about it lol
Slow typer. Had to do something else in-between

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Anyways. This will be my first ever one. Until earlier this year my dream was to revolutionize electrical and electronics engineering before the age of 20, then Chinese novels happened and here I am. I want to write a novel during this period, even if I might not have the mental fortitude to pull off a hotstreak of 1500+ words daily. So, what are your plans, O' Sages of SmutHub?

Slow typer. Had to do something else in-between
I might actually turn super saiyan if I write some more

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Come on, believe in yourself! Write something that might actually make it to print! It'll create wealth with no stress~(if it's good)
No. I’ll stalk you if you do.
A99D2B50-B20F-4D8D-B464-81AF5A6067B1.png

doravg

136/4001 (finally counted the stories)
I type slowly, just 40 words per minute. (I type with just two fingers, but I do touch type.) If I can crank up the 5k words per day, so can you. You just need to make time, and get yourself a quota. Write even when you don't want to. Make it a habit.

J_Chemist

I've done two writeathons in the past year over on RR. Not feeling another.

I could do NaNoWriMo but something about it is just demoralizing and boring.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
>needing a reason to write 50k words a month

fuck that bitch made pussy shit NaNoWhoGivesTwoFucks challenge. i can set myself a goal, endlessly procrastinate, and fail to achieve my objective at ANY damn time i please