Need feedback or just a review?

AkalE

Mine too said:
[/URL]

Done. :)

Done :)

---
I wasn't getting notified for this thread. Will get through the backlog now... :blob_no:

AkalE

Can you give me an honest and public review? I would appreciate that!

Any feedback would be good :D
hey. I really enjoyed the premise of your story. It is a good read and will only get better as you continue, I am sure. (y)

MoMoKushBear

If you are still doing reviews. Here's my novel. It's an action/adventure novel. A public honest review is good with me.

The year is 2028 it's been 9 years since the Great War that saw most of the world nuked. A world government has now been set up to prevent anymore wars. After a tragic event Stan is seeking revenge, but against who? Find out more about this crazy world with Stan and his two homies, Dariűse, and Quiet. Who have their own beefs with this crazy world they live in.

HMiruko

It's still on the early phases, but i'd appreciate it if you can give mine a look.

rosseaye

Hello, I want an honest review DMed please. I have only 6 parts as of the moment. Please review mine thank you!

Shiver

If you're still looking for things to fill your list, i'd appreciate honest and public. Need feedback to improve.
cheers.

Seerier

Just starting, but any honest and DM reviews would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

AdorableDumpling

I will appreciate if someone could check it out 😊

clover2218

Consider mine if you're still doing this...

Impurrfectionist

Hi AkalE
If you are still motivated, please read mine. It is my first trial in writing, so not sure if you will like it or not. If you do, leave an honest review

Synopsis:
Aarav was on his way to the United States when his plane crashed. After regaining consciousness, he realized he was not on Earth but a different planet. He was a former military officer. Surviving in the harsh territory was not an issue for him. But there were other survivors with him. Other survivors included a hard-working doctor and his family of four, a chatter-box archaeologist and his son, a group of the Korean boy band, a Japanese student, a pilot, few air hostesses, a group of British youngsters and many normal salary workers. They were aided by the natives of the planet and were suggested to go to Elysium, a magically and technologically advanced planet where dreams come true. To reach Elysium, they were faced with many ups and downs. They get betrayed, scammed, stranded, and even lost their lives. They chose various paths to reach their goal, to get back home.

AkalE

Done with the review! Amazing story, had a fun time reading.

I would also take an honest review... at least if its better than 1 Star :D

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Done with the review! Amazing story, had a fun time reading.
Don't forget to update your opening post so people know how far down the list you are.
>w<
P.S. Can someone please tell me how to share your story in the blue quote box like every one else seems to be doing? I can't figure out how to do it.
Isn't it just copy+paste the link into the post?
*tilts head*

X

AkalE

I cannot review all the stories. :blob_no:
So instead I can offer this, the first ones to review any of these stories, I will review theirs on priority.
1. Dragon God Wants to Go to Earth
2. F:Ran
3. Destruction Angel Summoned From Being Dead For 500 Years Finds Love

Other than that,

I currently have my story set for daily updates until I catch up to my current chapter (so until the 24th) but an honest review would be amazing when/if you are able to get to it:
(The long version can be found here)
It can be private or public- I am just trying to figure out what works/doesn't work, if anything is confusing or needs clarification, or anything that I can improve on.

Either weay! You are doing a wonderful thing and I'm sure everyone appreciates you :)
I would love a review if you're still doing them!

I am done with them. :)
All the best and thanks for the amazing stories!! :blob_reach::blob_reach:

yunano34a1

I mostly spend my time drawing and this is my first series so please read it! It really means a lot to me when someone managed to know a bit of what I want to express.

You can either give a public or DM review. Thanks for being interested!