Need help naming an ability/phenomenon

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I need help in naming an ability and/or pehnomenon that is a central plot device. In my story there are certain people that got in contact with higher beings and are scarred/wear a sign of those beings and are cursed to act as personification of the aspect said being embodies. I'm calling them "Prisoners" for now. So they go by titles like Prisoner of Masks, Prisoner of Madness, Prisoner of Fire...

Now I have one character that seemingly got touched/tainted by two beings. One that forces them to build things and the other ability that forces mutations on those around him. Now I need a nifty name that combines both inorganic crafting and biological mutation. My first thought was "Prisoner of Change" but that would be too much and I'd have to make the curse even stronger than it already is.

So please give me some ideas to work with! :blob_salute:

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Marked, touched, chosen. I think something like that sounds best when it’s a single word.

LABmaiL

Friend of All Hats :)
Prisoner of Synthetics? Although synthetics is the creation of mimicking organic objects using manufactured material, it does fit the inorganic crafting (Since that's the whole point of synthetic material) while having a biological touch. If you wanna stretch it, people are creating synthetic organs, so it does kinda fit the biological half??? I can't think of much else. Sorry.

SailusGebel

The torn one? Cause two beings are after this character. And as they are higher beings, I doubt their attention would be that pleasant if not straight-up damaging.

D

Deleted member 54065

If you're having difficulty in combining their two abilities, how about 'The Marked One' or 'The Marked Prisoner'? That character is 'marked' by two entities with different abilities, which made his/her special.

Edit: Also, 'Prisoner of the Twins' or 'Prisoner of the Gemini'. The air of ambiguity of his/her abilities (unlike the 'Prisoner of Madness', 'Prisoner of Masks' titles) add to the mystery of the character, until the big reveal.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Amalgamation

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Cancer, Plague, Malignant Growth, Metastasis, Bloom, Flourish, Proliferation, Development, Amplification, Augmentation, :blob_nom:

DavidSL

I need help in naming an ability and/or pehnomenon that is a central plot device. In my story there are certain people that got in contact with higher beings and are scarred/wear a sign of those beings and are cursed to act as personification of the aspect said being embodies. I'm calling them "Prisoners" for now. So they go by titles like Prisoner of Masks, Prisoner of Madness, Prisoner of Fire...

Now I have one character that seemingly got touched/tainted by two beings. One that forces them to build things and the other ability that forces mutations on those around him. Now I need a nifty name that combines both inorganic crafting and biological mutation. My first thought was "Prisoner of Change" but that would be too much and I'd have to make the curse even stronger than it already is.

So please give me some ideas to work with! :blob_salute:
Prisoner mechamorphosis.
I think this is the closest thing to what you have described. Mecha that would be synthetic power, metamorphosis that would represent change and mutation