New Series Comment Request Thread

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Lol, but then it can't have been me. I haven't written any long running stories outside of my native tongue before CrazyDaughter. :blob_frown:
Well, one, but in the same time frame and that one was canned to be reviewed and rewritten soon after its conception. So that can't be it.
I guess I just REALLY like your username :blobrofl:

MintiLime

Thank you
I only got 3 comments Could you please share your thoughts and comments on my novel? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated
Genre: collection of short stories
Now commented up to Ch 7! Definitely a nice variety of short stories with a clear writing style :)

Oh this is fun I like comments!
Okay my story is high fantasy that leans towards dark fantasy if you pay attention to what's going on in the background.
There's strong language, gore, lots of sexual innuendo, and terrible jokes.
Comments up to Ch6 :)
Just adding mine here just in case. Yes, both of them are new.

This one is just some Isekai I decided to write with the goal of making the mc too op that any problems will be solved so fast. I mainly focus on fight scenes. It will be like opm where mc don't end things fast even though he can just one shot everything. Also, the whole story will only be MC's pov. No other pov or anything.

Idk about this one. I'm kinda trying to write some shounen. I'm still testing how it will go.
Caught up on Bang Pew!
Relics of time | Scribble Hub
Mainly adventure but some action, drama, and fantasy
No strong language, sensitive topics, mature/sexual content, and gore
Up to date! Looking forward to seeing what comes next

Last edited:

MintiLime

I think it’s absolutely wonderful. Very unique, very my taste. The illustrations that are reminiscent of cave paintings fit the story so well. :blob_popcorn:

Added to reading list!
Read and commented on first three chapters! Fast paced action abounds in this superhero romp!

Fantasy, romance, drama, magic
Read and commented for first three chapters! Beautifully polished writing with an intriguing storyline!
Plz rate ,comment and like (or give constructive criticism).This is my story.Moons of Enigma | Scribble Hub
Synopsis
In the captivating world of "Moons of Enigma," Jared's life takes a surreal turn when he wakes up in a body that isn't his own. Torn between his original memories and his new reality, he becomes obsessed with the three moons that grace the night sky. As he explores the magical and humorous aspects of his situation, a thread of mystery winds through his days, connecting him to a destiny intertwined with the moons' secrets. Get ready for a rollercoaster ride of intrigue, laughter, and revelations that will leave you questioning the boundaries of existence.
Love it! Another story just catering to my tastes! Love that it’s less of an isekai anime style switch and more fairytale :)
I guess I'll try as well.
Tales of the Great Plains
Fantasy, Myth, Parallel World.
Content warnings: cruel animal abuse, violence, lots of foreign words (and I mean really a lot).
Reading more :blob_popcorn:

Last edited:

fantasyretreat

Would love to join the fun - assuming I'm not late 😊

genre:- action, adventure, progression, reincarnation, anti-hero
A human from earth is reborn in a world of magic to become the 'Dark One' - a monster destined for chaos and calamity. He gets into trouble with powers he should never have raised his hands against and there beginnings the adventures of our protagonist. But we wait to see if he can rein in the beast inside him. The beast waits patiently too, for a moment of weakness...

MintiLime

Would love to join the fun - assuming I'm not late 😊

genre:- action, adventure, progression, reincarnation, anti-hero
A human from earth is reborn in a world of magic to become the 'Dark One' - a monster destined for chaos and calamity. He gets into trouble with powers he should never have raised his hands against and there beginnings the adventures of our protagonist. But we wait to see if he can rein in the beast inside him. The beast waits patiently too, for a moment of weakness...
Not late at all! I’ll add ya to the list!!

Jay_stylez

Genre; sifi, cutivation, bl, fantasy

Warning: the main character has a little potty mouth, and there is some gore and violence.

Synopsis:

The Cat from Bailmore is about a kitten who died shortly after birth due to an illness that his mother couldn't care for, causing her to kill him. However, the kitten was later reborn after catching the attention of a curious and reckless god due to his peculiar soul and exceptional perceptual abilities. The god decided to place the kitten into the world he was supposed to be observing for his own entertainment.

MintiLime

Hey Mint thank you for the comments.
My pleasure! Thank you for recommending your story!

Genre; sifi, cutivation, bl, fantasy

Warning: the main character has a little potty mouth, and there is some gore and violence.

Synopsis:

The Cat from Bailmore is about a kitten who died shortly after birth due to an illness that his mother couldn't care for, causing her to kill him. However, the kitten was later reborn after catching the attention of a curious and reckless god due to his peculiar soul and exceptional perceptual abilities. The god decided to place the kitten into the world he was supposed to be observing for his own entertainment.
Adding to the list!! I am a cat person afterall

Major2501

This is a great idea! :s_smile:

Unfortunately I don't have anything new, but I have two WIP's that I've had going for a while now. I'm terrible at updating and editing though. :s_frown:

My First Coven
Fantasy Slice of Life, Young Adult.
Strong Language and some sensitive subjects.

Living in the Fray
Adult Sci-Fi/Dark Comedy
Very strong language and upsetting subjects.

Seaspecter

Unfortunately I don't have anything new, but I have two WIP's that I've had going for a while now. I'm terrible at updating and editing though. :s_frown:

My First Coven

Living in the Fray
Adult Sci-Fi/Dark Comedy
I’ll check out my first coven.

MintiLime

My First Coven

Living in the Fray
Adult Sci-Fi/Dark Comedy
I’ll check ‘em out and add one to the current list! The other I will save for later

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls

this is a series I found not too long ago, still being made and with a decent writing style; I think it's a bit of a shame that more ain't aware of this story

MintiLime

Sorry everyone for the break in comments! I got tired!! I will be back for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

panpanwuv

Hello, I recently started publishing my novel here. I'm sharing it in case you might be interested:

Fantasy, Romance (LGBT+), Mystery, Comedy, Drama
The story features merfolk as androgynous, bisexual/pansexual, serial hermaphrodite beings. There will be sexual themes, but nothing explicit. It also touches on depression, discrimination, and healing. There's only one chapter available as of the time I'm posting this, but it's going to be updated 5-days a week.

Kamelingil

Multiversal Author
Oh, not a feedback but a comment! What a good idea

Don't mind how complex the plot is, I wrote this without reading novels first, and I'm still editing chapter 5

MintiLime

Oh, not a feedback but a comment! What a good idea

Don't mind how complex the plot is, I wrote this without reading novels first, and I'm still editing chapter 5
Level of Complexity? I have leveled up my reading skills, give me your best attempt to confuse me! You underestimate my power! Added to reading list
Hello, I recently started publishing my novel here. I'm sharing it in case you might be interested:

Fantasy, Romance (LGBT+), Mystery, Comedy, Drama
The story features merfolk as androgynous, bisexual/pansexual, serial hermaphrodite beings. There will be sexual themes, but nothing explicit. It also touches on depression, discrimination, and healing. There's only one chapter available as of the time I'm posting this, but it's going to be updated 5-days a week.
Saw this one and read and commented immediately since I saw there were only two chapters out! Lovely work!

theenngee

My newest series:
A fantasy college mystery story with female protagonists.
One the one hand, it's technically a continuation of another series that isnt published here but on RoyaRoad, on the other hand, it has been written from the ground up and serves as a new entry point for new readers with a new protagonist that meets the old protagonists and slowly their two stories become one.
No warnings for now, but violence and references to sex might come later.
I will publish new chapters of the next few days, so if you're interested, be sure to come back.