New To Scribble Hub

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
1. Smile and Wave.jpg

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
welcome. and yeah, this place is much more friendly than Webnovel, from what i've seen. Webnovel seem to be mostly purists. "You MUST update daily at bare minimum if you want to succeed!!"

Like, bro. I can't and won't dedicate THAT much time to this until I can justify cutting out literally everything else in my life. sorry, not gonna happen.

That said, yeah. Here on SH, most of us tend to be a bit more laid back. We seem to write mostly for enjoyment, not because we simply want to crank out another cashgrab.

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
welcome. and yeah, this place is much more friendly than Webnovel, from what i've seen. Webnovel seem to be mostly purists. "You MUST update daily at bare minimum if you want to succeed!!"

Like, bro. I can't and won't dedicate THAT much time to this until I can justify cutting out literally everything else in my life. sorry, not gonna happen.

That said, yeah. Here on SH, most of us tend to be a bit more laid back. We seem to write mostly for enjoyment, not because we simply want to crank out another cashgrab.
meh, don't complain here.

And welcome!

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
welcome
Like you, I am a new member. I must say that sometimes they can seem scary or strange, but they are kind people... :sweating_profusely:
*The distinct sound of a gun being decocked*
"What an excellent and completely uncoerced response! I know a certain someone who is skipping their time in the DARK BOX this week!"

I like to meet everyone from this community :D
EVERY... one? EVERY. SINGLE. ONE?
Think very.... very carefully about your answer in this "Monkey's Paw" type situation.

Oh. And by the by. I was curious. How many loved ones do you have and would you be so kind to list them in order of how juicy they are from least to most? Feel free to exclude anyone high in triglycerides.

Thanks in advance,
- TEG