New To Scribble Hub

Izumi_Kenshu

This, except I hope you enjoy your stay.

Just avoid the delusional humans who think they are vampires, dragons, a blob or some fish.
Oh, I thought She/He was writing a Vampire Story like me. But acting like a vampire seems normal on the internet... Not to be rude in all parts.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Oh, I thought She/He was writing a Vampire Story like me. But acting like a vampire seems normal on the internet... Not to be rude in all parts.
Acting? @RepresentingEnvy My Queen, is this true? Am I being bamboozled here and toiling away on your Blood Farm for nothing? Speaking of this, instead of giving me my nekomimis, I have been chased around by a @HelloHound who likes to bite anyone for funzies. Not to mention your crazy jester @J_Chemist, who multiple times almost blew us to smithereens.

I announce that I am going on strike! :blob_catflip: I will join @Iamnotabot's machine intelligence and let her absorb me into the Great Collective. (Ignore the fact that she is supposedly your adopted kin. That is irrelevant here.)

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
Hi, I exist, sorta. Most of the time. Probably.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Do you want the bad news or the bad news

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Acting? @RepresentingEnvy My Queen, is this true? Am I being bamboozled here and toiling away on your Blood Farm for nothing? Speaking of this, instead of giving me my nekomimis, I have been chased around by a @HelloHound who likes to bite anyone for funzies. Not to mention your crazy jester @J_Chemist, who multiple times almost blew us to smithereens.

I announce that I am going on strike! :blob_catflip: I will join @Iamnotabot's machine intelligence and let her absorb me into the Great Collective. (Ignore the fact that she is supposedly your adopted kin. That is irrelevant here.)
I am not acting or being delusional. Fear not~

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Look, everyone if you can see clearly I’m a vampire. I don’t need to convince anyone of anything. I could take a selfie, but I never appear in them. And I don’t want everyone to know where my castle is.

Satansoul

useless member
Look, everyone if you can see clearly I’m a vampire. I don’t need to convince anyone of anything. I could take a selfie, but I never appear in them. And I don’t want everyone to know where my castle is.
If you post the new chapter of "Reincarnated as a Vampire Princess", I believe you are a vampire and not just a normal vampire but a princess or queen.:blob_evil: