New To Scribble Hub

Goodmann

Howdy - I read you about five minutes after you posted, but figured I should let the authors do the main greet. And flamboyance ensued...

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
Didn't mean for that to come across as complaining. I simply meant to agree with OP. SH has it's hardcore writers, but they don't generally seem to judge other, more relaxed or casual writers. which is nice.
It was meant to be disapproving. I mean, it is quite alright if you want to say good things about SH, but it's one thing to say they find this site different from WN—not even a complaint—and another to write a paragraph about your bad experience in WN.

P.S: sorry, I didn't the read message well. Ignore this, lol.

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Didn't mean for that to come across as complaining. I simply meant to agree with OP. SH has it's hardcore writers, but they don't generally seem to judge other, more relaxed or casual writers. which is nice.
Except of course for @Judge_Jury_The_Executioner.
But he's just a try hard with 10th grader syndrome. Don't make eye contact like the rest of us and you'll be fine.

CamilleCrow

really shouldnt.jpg

Welcome,
Please remember this as you browse through scribblehub.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
Monkey thinks you will love it here... Have you happened to have spear organs for this week's ritual?

Izumi_Kenshu

welcome
Like you, I am a new member. I must say that sometimes they can seem scary or strange, but they are kind people... :sweating_profusely:
That's the internet for you, But I can be weird sometimes... not entirely weird. Please to meet you
I never trust this, in the slightest
I have bread
1705388204941.png

welcome. and yeah, this place is much more friendly than Webnovel, from what i've seen. Webnovel seem to be mostly purists. "You MUST update daily at bare minimum if you want to succeed!!"

Like, bro. I can't and won't dedicate THAT much time to this until I can justify cutting out literally everything else in my life. sorry, not gonna happen.

That said, yeah. Here on SH, most of us tend to be a bit more laid back. We seem to write mostly for enjoyment, not because we simply want to crank out another cashgrab.
Yeah Webnovel had gone greedy and it's kinda impossible to have an audience their in my opinion.

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
She is one of those that use human parts (blood) as food, just the biggest vampire around.
Hello by the way, I hope you go insane soon and my condolence for finding this hell pit of smut.
This, except I hope you enjoy your stay.

Just avoid the delusional humans who think they are vampires, dragons, a blob or some fish.