No submissive and breedable MCs

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
How far have I searched, how long I have longed for a BL or GL, or maybe even a BG harem or romance where the protagonist, for once in their lives, is actually suave and dom. Like, I don't know if I'm reading the wrong stories or something but I'm not finding anything like that. Or atleast one where the mc is not a total douche. Seriously, on the topic of stuff like this, what about second person stories. LIke goddamn, why am I such a sub. You know I do like but like, give me some freshness. Anyhow please give me a recommendation for a good romance or harem story (BL, GL, BG) where the mc is a dom who is actually, y'know a nice human being (Who is not necessarily human)

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Anyhow please give me a recommendation for a good romance or harem story (BL, GL, BG) where the mc is a dom who is actually, y'know a nice human being (Who is not necessarily human)
You're right, that is rare. I don’t even have NSFW so I can't help you there

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
How far have I searched, how long I have longed for a BL or GL, or maybe even a BG harem or romance where the protagonist, for once in their lives, is actually suave and dom. Like, I don't know if I'm reading the wrong stories or something but I'm not finding anything like that. Or atleast one where the mc is not a total douche. Seriously, on the topic of stuff like this, what about second person stories. LIke goddamn, why am I such a sub. You know I do like but like, give me some freshness. Anyhow please give me a recommendation for a good romance or harem story (BL, GL, BG) where the mc is a dom who is actually, y'know a nice human being (Who is not necessarily human)
Are you asking for an MC that is a specific role, or are you just meaning the personality?
What do you mean by breedable? You mean like shous/ukes/bottoms/nekos?
Or do you just mean a character who doesn't allow themselves to get swept away by their partner?
:blob_frown:

Are you wanting stories from specific places, or is anything up for suggestion?
Also, would you be wanting stories that have BDSM in them at all? Since you mentioned sub and dom.

X

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Are you asking for an MC that is a specific role, or are you just meaning the personality?
Or do you just mean a character who doesn't allow themselves to get swept away by their partner?

Also, would you be wanting stories that have BDSM in them at all? Since you mentioned sub and dom.

X
No need for so many specifics. At this point, submissive and breedable type MCs are so rare I think Op Will be satiated if you just give them any story that remotely intersects in their Venn Diagram.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

I would recommend one of my stories, but I’m not evil enough to throw people in a pit of irregular updates. :sweating_profusely:

I just want to be in a relationship also has a mature MC and a ML that is part of the spectrum. (Although roles are still pretty much set)

No need for so many specifics. At this point, submissive and breedable type MCs are so rare I think Op Will be satiated if you just give them any story that remotely intersects in their Venn Diagram.
There is a difference between assertiveness in bed or in daily life. :blobspearpeek:

longer

Balls
I apologize but I am not down bad enough, right now, to write a wish fulfillment about getting mommy'd.

Owl

Nervous writer
I do like writing strong bottoms but they're either not the MC (top MC) ooooor.... just not nice guys..... Well....

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.

X
(1) both i guess. (2) Not really.

BenJepheneT

There is a difference between assertiveness in bed or in daily life. :blobspearpeek:
Not to moi.

If you stutter while ordering your food at McDonald's, you're not just the bottom; your submissive asshole is the horse trough where I deposit my daily semen truckload. Plain and simple, unlike my thick cum in which you will plug up your puckered apple with a golden pyramid.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
(1) both i guess. (2) Not really.
Ah, so it doesn't matter whether they're the top or the bottom.
Okay.
*thinks*

I mean, there's the MC from Quickly Wear The Face Of The Devil.
He's an assertive bottom who isn't afraid to pursue the one he wants, act coy if he needs to, as well as be suave. He can also act cute when the need arises.
You'll understand what I mean about him being all that if you read it. Though, you've probably read it before.

'-'

If that's not to your tastes, hmm...I'll have to think about it. Currently drawing a blank for others I know I've read.
>w<

X

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
Not to moi.

If you stutter while ordering your food at McDonald's, you're not just the bottom; your submissive asshole is the horse trough where I deposit my daily semen truckload. Plain and simple, unlike my thick cum in which you will plug up your puckered apple with a golden pyramid.
I agree
Which top stutters? Better have be Neurogenic stuttering or Psychogenic stuttering.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
A couple of my MCs are meant to be submissive. But Aradain is a lesbian, so no breeding. Unless, magic stuff? Give her girlfriend a special potion, for reasonssssssssss. And Tai is intended as a subby switch, though in a touch of a weird way where he'd act dominant typically, but falls hard when someone plays the uno reversi card. But I've basically dropped that story for the time being, though I have, eh, some ideas for how to get myself back into it eventually.

BenJepheneT

Which top stutters? Better have be Neurogenic stuttering or Psychogenic stuttering.
i fear the top who stutters more so than the top who doesn't stutter, because if you're someone who stutters and can STILL top, you must be alpha enough to make up for stuttering, and there isn't much in the world that can salvage a stuttering level to a topping level.

maum.2412