Not Isekai tag

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Isekai’s though common, are still not yet the majority of stories. Presuming that all isekai’s add the tag to their story, you can go to the advance search options, and double click on isekai. Doing so you have an effective isekai ward. Use it wisely. Perhaps though, if, or once, that is no longer the case, we will need it. We WILL need it to save us from the vigilant eyes of truck-kun. For... For, it would be to late if you have already been welcomed into his cold embrace. Stay safe, my friends. I wish you the best...

Last edited:

Kitsura

Isekai’s though common, are still not the majority of stories. Presuming that all isekai’s add the tag to their story, you can go to the advance search options, and double click on isekai. Doing so you have an effective isekai ward. Use it wisely. Perhaps though, if, or once, that is no longer the case, we will need it. We WILL need it to save us from the vigilant eyes of truck-kun. For... For, it would be to late if you have already been welcomed into his cold embrace. Stay safe, my friends. I wish you the best...
I long for truck-kun everyday please bless me with isekai wise one

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
I long for truck-kun everyday please bless me with isekai wise one
Then study and think of his presence, young one. Truck-kun notices those who know of him. Yet... Yet... can you deal with what follows? Young one, you must know that life is hard for those who can’t.

Aoi_Sora

I activate my trap card! I use my "is this an isekai racism" card for this round!

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Not, isekai? . . . This post doesn't make sense. I need to consult Truck-Kun and all of the isekai gods to try and unravel the logic here.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Tags/Genres that say "Not Something" are unnecessary. Just exclude the appropriate tag/genre on the Series Finder instead.

My suggestion is atleast as much about authors advertising their work as readers searching for works.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
My suggestion is atleast as much about authors advertising their work as readers searching for works.
If the reader doesn't want to read isekai, they may use the Release Filter to do so, making it unnecessary for authors to advertise their work as not isekai.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Advertising based on what it is not sounds absurd to me. And the reader can always exclude it from search.

Besides I do not see why Isekai is such a special genre that it needs "not Isekai" to exist. Absence on a tag or genre already implies that the story does not fit in that genre, i.e, if a story is not marked Isekai, well it is not an Isekai.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
the only time a not-blank tag is nessesary is if something seems to be a certain thing but actually isn't