Recommendations Not to pester but I need more good novels/fanfics

MasterHiatus

I am back
Okay so here is the deal. I am in a bad situation having no novels to read. Yes I still have things to read but I want to read something wholesome or action-packed. So if you'll be so kind to help me, then uhm, please recommend some wholesome/action/fantasy novels/fanfics. :blob_wink:

Well, I'm going to recommend the novel I just started reading 2 days ago, It's called 'The Trash of the Count's family.' It's very good and it has more than 500 chapters and still on going.

Last edited:

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Heh, it's my time to shine! Check my piece. Hope you like it. If so, please do give me those heart-shaped favorites. Mehehe. :blobtaco:

klazy-labbit

well if you are looking for a fanfic...you could read mine. It is a harry potter fanfic where a guy wakes up in Severus Snape's body.

shiopan

I just read this korean novel called "Reincarnator"
The first chapter is straight into the main problem, full of action, and MC is like a veteran war machine. The writing is pretty good too. It only has about 400-500 chapters and just completed this year. Maybe you can check it out.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Okay so here is the deal. I am in a bad situation having no novels to read. Yes I still have things to read but I want to read something wholesome or action-packed. So if you'll be so kind to help me, then uhm, please recommend some wholesome/action/fantasy novels/fanfics. :blob_wink:

Have you ever asked yourself what it's like to see bipedal animals? Then ask yourself again, have you ever wondered what it'll look like if these bipedal animals beat the shit out of each other? THEN ask yourself whether you wanted to see this, coupled with underlying psychological undertones that correlate with dominance of creatures and the parallel between human and strength?

Or have you ever wanted to hear a gross description of a fresh, severed bear ear on Chapter 1?

If so read my story Caninstinct! It's great fun, I tell ya.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Take a peek into mine if you like complex worldbuilding and lots of wholesome slice of life character interactions with some sporadical action here and there. Well, there are some lewds from time to time too, just for your information.

Last edited:

HMiruko

I'm not sure if you've read these already, but I liked reading these two. Both of which fall under action/fantasy.

If you feel like it, you can also check mine. It's a Fantasy, LitRPG with detailed action scenes.

Blossom_From_Fear

I'm new, but my story Drabbles of the Heart is a compilation of one-shots for fanfic and romance as a whole. There's currently only one saucy chapter so the rest is wholesome :)