Novel art

IshiharaNiaoka

These are the sketches for some the art works I'll be adding to my novel once I get it edited.

This is just a study.

Untitled_Artwork-4.png

Sorry if I promised anyone a free artworks. It's because I'm planning for my novel to be like those novel with an image per chapter so I've been studying art as well as drawing for my novel. And I have been taking Computer science college classes so it takes my time too.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
These are the sketches for some the art works I'll be adding to my novel once I get it edited.

This is just a study.

View attachment 26201

Sorry if I promised anyone a free artworks. It's because I'm planning for my novel to be like those novel with an image per chapter so I've been studying art as well as drawing for my novel. And I have been taking Computer science college classes so it takes my time too.
Very nice improvement!

Arger

This is just a study.

View attachment 26201

Sorry if I promised anyone a free artworks. It's because I'm planning for my novel to be like those novel with an image per chapter so I've been studying art as well as drawing for my novel. And I have been taking Computer science college classes so it takes my time too. Pixelbuddha's realistic mockups https://pixelbuddha.net/search?text=realistic+mockup offer a fantastic resource for novel artwork! The attention to detail and lifelike quality of these mockups breathe life into my novel illustrations, providing a vivid representation of scenes and characters. Whether I'm crafting book covers or promotional materials, these mockups elevate the presentation to a whole new level. Plus, the variety of options ensures I can find the perfect match for any genre or style. Pixelbuddha has become my go-to platform for creating visually stunning artwork that captivates readers and enhances the overall reading experience of my novels.
Good one!

Last edited: