Obituary for the fallen, but not forgotten...

F's in the chat...

• F

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • F

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member

May we remember those who fell to the test of time through this thread...

Dates starting from March 2021, I'm sorry for those before that wasn't recorded...
✿❀《HecaRegina》❀✿
3/?
Cause of deletion: Unknown
Achievements: Active member, GL author, participated in making a story with a long title...

✿❀《Gyihhuhu》❀✿
4/1
Cause of deletion: Voluntary self-eradication
Achievements:
Remarks: I forgot about this person :(

✿❀《HansTrondheim》❀✿
《Hanahara》
4/1
Cause of deletion: Personal reasons
Achievements: Well-known member, Isekai author, Top ranker in most points, messages and reactions...
Remarks: More known as HansTrondheim but his recent nickname is Hanahara

Everyone is free to contribute to this thread...
But above all, the best way to respect them is simple...​

F

Last edited:

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
F
Plot twist: this thread results in a mass exodus of author self deletions to be on list to promote their shit

Bernie1117

On his WN story.

Untitled.png

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
HecaRegina
well i think it was cause people were rude to her and called her manipulative in that one thread where she participated in a long title. So she privated her account and then deleted it

I think she apolized but it came out wrong or shit.

God dammit i am spamming again
ok as to not spam anymore i have written a letter to futureme.com so i won't be able to access my account. Either this works and i am finally able to study or i would need to make a new account. I have to take so many contigencies cause deleted files can still be recovered
and i pussied out under 40 minutes.

Last edited:

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Doing great work! Thanks for this...
Well if one is close to him and recently is contact with him, I think you will get the meaning of "threatening message"
HecaRegina
well i think it was cause people were rude to her and called her manipulative in that one thread where she participated in a long title. So she privated her account and then deleted it
Yep. Found out that she's a snowflake/cinnamon or whatever you like to call them. It's unfortunate that they met the worst person for them...

Looking back on it, she didn't guilt-trip people. If one reads back on the thread, you can see genuine enthusiasm like a person did an achievement. Then tuntun hit the wrong spot. Now I'm not saying tuntun is bad, they're just blunt. Unluckily, blunt person and a cinnamon is the worst match made in heaven.

Thing is, what tuntun said just attacked her achievement. Which lead her to attack back. Then the heat of argument came, at that point, it's not about right or wrong, it's just the other person is evil thingy. At the end she lost the argument, which made her cope with the sad post.

Although I'm not good at reading people, the moment when she changed her title to "Professional Guilt-tripper" is when it hit me. No one is never proud about the "given name" of others. She basically did what I saw someone did long ago, when the person with the "given name of others" is uncomfortable with the name yet they just wore it and even laugh at it together with them just so she can be friendly...

Well that's just how I read the situation, feel free to deny what I said or say I flowered it. Anways, I don't think I got the proper life experience to judge others...

I'm sorry if I wrote my essay too long and have bad grammar. Me sleepy

Last edited:

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
i
Dude, your cynicism is spiking to dangerous levels. Calm it down...
Anyways it's not about them wanting their names to be remembered. In fact, I wrote their name here without asking for permission from them. Who knows if there is a person that wants their name here to be forgotten.
dude i made that post without actually clicking on spoiler tag my mistake
i thought you were talking about the general concept not people actually leaving

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Doing great work! Thanks for this...
Well if one is close to him and recently is contact with him, I think you will get the meaning of "threatening message"

Yep. Found out that she's a snowflake/cinnamon or whatever you like to call them. It's unfortunate that they met the worst person for them...

Looking back on it, she didn't guilt-trip people. If one reads back on the thread, you can see genuine enthusiasm like a person did an achievement. Then tuntun hit the wrong spot. Now I'm not saying tuntun is bad, they're just blunt. Unluckily, blunt person and a cinnamon is the worst match made in heaven.

Thing is, what tuntun said just attacked her achievement. Which lead her to attack back. Then the heat of argument came, at that point, it's not about right or wrong, it's just the other person is evil thingy. At the end she lost the argument, which made her cope with the sad post.

Although I'm not good at reading people, the moment when she changed her title to "Professional Guilt-tripper" is when it hit me. No one is never proud about the "given name" of others. She basically did what I saw someone did long ago, when the person with the "given name of others" is uncomfortable with the name yet they just wore it and even laugh at it together with them just so she can be friendly...

Well that's just how I read the situation, feel free to deny what I said or say I flowered it. Anways, I don't think I got the proper life experience to judge others...

I'm sorry if I wrote my essay too long and have bad grammar. Me sleepy
Tun is the human version of a club so blunt he is. I can see her crying in a corner...

F

D

Deleted member 45782

Looking back on it, she didn't guilt-trip people.
I don't think she was trying to guilt-trip people.
If one reads back on the thread, you can see genuine enthusiasm like a person did an achievement.
Yeah, that is true.

Although I'm not good at reading people, the moment when she changed her title to "Professional Guilt-tripper" is when it hit me. No one is never proud about the "given name" of others.
As much as a nice person Heca is, I remembered that thread. TunTun did not initially attacked her. But she may have felt that way. TunTun's initial message was just that they did it before. She was rude to him at the beginning saying they are just advertising their story when TunTun was trying to say it has been done before (his first comment was not rude). When people called her out on how her first comments was rude to TunTun in the first place, she called TunTun being toxic first and that's when TunTun started exchanging comments. Then it snowballed until there was an apology that didn't sound sincere - it sounded more like sorry should never have spoken because just wanted to share something but people are toxic. That apology didn't sit too well with others bc it didn't felt like she apologized for how she talked to TunTun intitially, and that led to more aggressive comments after such as comments calling her manipulative and whatnot.

TunTun did not initially attacked her. I read those posts. The initial first comments and all those comments after.

However, that thread aside, I believe Heca is usually a nice person. I don't know TunTun so I cannot comment whether they are nice or not. Based on the initial few comments from other threads before that thread, Heca seemed a nice person. It sucks though because Heca changed her title to Professional Guilt-tripper after that. And stopped talkin in the threads because that thread made them felt really down.

However even the nicest people are not always perfect and nice. If someone makes a mistake, wouldn't hesitate to call out on it bc no matter who it is, no one is above making a mistake. That means sometimes even calling out on side one usually supports when something isn't right, not just the sides one doesn't like and doesn't support.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 52382

70% of the people in your list probably don't want to be remembered.