Looking for Work OPEN TO COMMISSION (illustration update)

Thorkell_40k

Anime illustrator here. I have been drawing for web novel authors for almost 4 years now. And I wanna extend my services to the people in the forums and servers as well. I do character designs, illustrations, book covers, fan art, OC, a little Gore, etc. I draw almost anything, if I have a clear definition of the type of character you are looking for, whether it is doable or not well, not anything I guess. I don't draw nsfw, bl,gl lgbt, etc.
I give very reasonable prices after hearing your commission out. Pricing starts from 70$.
You can DM me here in the scribble hub itself.
For more inquiries about terms of service and pricing or pretty much commissioning me come straight ahead.
(The same old script just increase in the starting pricing :blobthumbsup:).
Here is an update and previous works of the illustration:
Fanart, Collaboration, commissions, character sheets:

Illustrations

ILLUSTRATIONS:

CHARACTER SHEETS:

Character sheets:

Thorkell_40k

Dude your art is amazing! If I wasn't in massive amounts of debt from student loans I'd definitely commission lol. It's really good tho :D
:blob_melt:thank you so much~!!, i look forward to it:blob_salute:. I hope things get better for you asap.

Beautiful! Do you have X(Twitter) or Instagram?
thank you~:blob_paint: so far i just use Instagram.

Amazing job! My country is sanctioned and I can't send money overseas, but I would commission you if I could!
thank you so much!!~:blob_teary:

Elegist

Those character sheets (the six pictures at the bottom), are art that I've commissioned from Thorkell for my story. I highly, highly, highly recommend him. He has been an absolute pleasure to work with. His prices, updates, revisions, and timeliness cannot be beat.

Thorkell_40k

Those character sheets (the six pictures at the bottom), are art that I've commissioned from Thorkell for my story. I highly, highly, highly recommend him. He has been an absolute pleasure to work with. His prices, updates, revisions, and timeliness cannot be beat.
thank you so much for the support~!!!:blob_aww::blobtaco::blobtaco::blob_paint::blob_highfive:

Dianna

HaiHai! If you are here, and you are pondering whether he is good enough? Well, not only is he good, he NAILED my character! His rates are super affordable too! I loved his work~ Speak with him, and give him a try!

Last edited:

Thorkell_40k

HaiHai! If you are here, you are pondering whether he is good enough? Well, not only is he good, he NAILED my character! His rates are super affordable too! I loved his work~ Speak with him, and give him a try!
thank you so much~!:blob_paint::blob_highfive: glad working with you!:blob_salute::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco:

Mortrexo

Welp, hello again~.

This is my second time reviewing Thorkell. You know what that means? I came back for more because he is just that good T_T. Anyway. This time, I asked him to do Discord Emojis, quite a lot too. How to say it... He nailed it? There were some ups and downs, but in general, as long as the reference material was good enough, he just delivered the perfect emoji. Look!
1714147243117.png

If after seeing these you are not convinced, let me tell you, they are not the best ones! Hahaha. Give him a try; I mean it. Just contact him and ask him about what you want to create. Go! Go go! Don't continue scrolling!

UberNuber

Worked with this guy for about 2 weeks, he was super patient - given that I work a lot I often wouldn't respond to his replies for several hours - but he was never like "on come, hurry up" or anything like that.

During the work he often went back and touched over areas again and again until I told him 'yeah that's what I wanted'.

All in all, @Thorkell_40k was super polite, super accessible, and hard working.

I got what I wanted, and I would recommend him.

Peter Ivankov.jpg

Meowy

Awesome!!! :blob_aww: The artwork created by this artist is truly incredible. His talent never fails to impress everyone. Each character is so captivating that the more you look at them, the more you get drawn into their world. It's hard to look away!:blob_drool:Every piece of art has its own unique style, showcasing the artist's dedication to delivering the best. It's amazing how this artist continues to evolve and experiment with different styles, always improving. :blobthumbsup:I've followed their previous commission threads, and they were fantastic, but this latest work is simply breathtaking. :blob_paint:It seems like there's no limit to what a talented person can achieve. I hope you receive plenty of commissions because you truly deserve it!:blob_party::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco: