Opinions on Webnovel contract?

MissAlbedo

Depends on how important your work is to you. If it’s practice and a throwaway, I say why not? Give up after a month and see how their paid writer finishes it 😂
It's all in my brain and my unfinished outline only has 60+ chapters scenes but at least I've got an ending. This story is important to me and I'm more serious about it that my former ones so I'll tread carefully with it.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Webnovel won't let you delete your novels or your account. If you have an authors account, you cannot delete it (I tried). I wouldn't accept a Webnovel contract. There are many problems

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
It's all in my brain and my unfinished outline only has 60+ chapters scenes but at least I've got an ending. This story is important to me and I'm more serious about it that my former ones so I'll tread carefully with it.
Lol alright. I was thinking if I wrote a really horrifying smut and didn’t finish it after getting a contract it would be interesting.

nowme_cres

I was offered a contract with Webnovel for my novel My Amazing Succubus Class but I've read it's like 'the hitler slave' of companies so I'll just ignore it. My worry is if they will keep spamming contract if I don't react on it or will they remove my story on their platform.

Does anyone has experience with Webnovel and their rules?
If you are going to use webnovel, have an ai generate the story for you

MissAlbedo

If you are going to use webnovel, have an ai generate the story for you
What does that even mean? Is it so they can't steal my word building etc.?
I got one too, myself. Still debating whether or not to take it.
I ignored it but 2 days ago they sent a new invitation for Authors program. They are really desperate lol

Last edited: