Looking for Artist (Paid) Looking for an Artist to bring my story (Heroine? Yeah, no.) 's characters to an anime style.

LordJoyde

Name your prices and at least show at least one example image of your skills.
Below is an edited image of 'Lappland' made to have gold hair, which is about as close as I'll get to showcase the story's MC's appearance. I basically want this turned into an anime-like artstyle.
Keep in mind, I'm looking for an artist that can draw dark, evil and otherwise cold characters.

Attachments

• Anne.jpg
    Anne.jpg
    853.2 KB · Views: 134

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Isn't it already anime-like? :blob_evil_two:
Or is my definition of anime already too realistic...

Killokii

Perhaps I can help you my good friend.

ill charge bout $100 for a hip up like the one on the top and will take 1-2 weeks.

also please have mercy and no complicated backgrounds cus I will die.

also also, i only paint =v=

723181E0-A856-4AB9-99FD-126E4F8F8F62.jpeg

6358E8DD-65D9-4B1B-B86A-F3B71902365C.jpeg

F1A626C8-5C88-4C0E-A38A-6DC2D0A884FC.jpeg

LordJoyde

LordJoyde

Hey! So, maybe it might fit what you want? This is one of my art sketches, it's a character design.
If it interests you, let me know! If not then have a great day :blobtaco:
View attachment 8018
Hmm.
This form does fit nicely, though do you perhaps have an image that shows how you draw muscle?
View attachment 8022
I don't know if this close enough to what your protagonist looks like. 😂
Uh, not really.

Wrong body type, boobs too big, lacks lion ears, but hey, that expression is pretty on point~ and I love the eyes.

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
Hmm.
This form does fit nicely, though do you perhaps have an image that shows how you draw muscle?
I only drew back muscles on a guy once, but if you like the style itself I can always make you a sketch and send you via DM. If you like it then we can discuss things further, if not then you can always find another artist! How does that sound? :blobtaco:

LordJoyde

I only drew back muscles on a guy once, but if you like the style itself I can always make you a sketch and send you via DM. If you like it then we can discuss things further, if not then you can always find another artist! How does that sound? :blobtaco:
Fine by me.

What I'm looking for in this instance is a six pack on a woman, though. And considering her lifestyle, a lot of battle scars (but not on the face).

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Oh boi.

Tell me, do you prefer the 'well-aged wine' or bishies?

Shotas, pretty bois and ikemen
Cat ears and fangs are also possible

Last edited:

LordJoyde

Shotas, pretty bois and ikemen
Cat ears and fangs are also possible
Don't have any of these in the story yet but I'll hit you up once my MC decides to go elf-hunting that leaves a survivor.

Thorkell_40k

Name your prices and at least show at least one example image of your skills.
Below is an edited image of 'Lappland' made to have gold hair, which is about as close as I'll get to showcase the story's MC's appearance. I basically want this turned into an anime-like artstyle.
Keep in mind, I'm looking for an artist that can draw dark, evil and otherwise cold characters.
How about me? I am new here and posted my art in the forum topic 'cover or pics to use' why not check it out and see if it is to your liking😀

LordJoyde

How about me? I am new here and posted my art in the forum topic 'cover or pics to use' why not check it out and see if it is to your liking😀
I don't mind but so there's no trouble like there was with miss not a symphony up there (no fault of hers, just that my novel is co-written by like 10+ ppl), I'm going to have to ask you to read the novel in question first, then post a sketch of Anne as you imagine her, background isn't important in this case.

You can use the cover art as a reference, or the pictures posted here! If that is agreeable with you, of course.

Thorkell_40k

Means you agree me!!! Of course I agree!!!!! You know I even love reading!!!!😍 A LOT!!!!!