People are suddenly leaving me 1 stars!

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
RIP. Now I feel sad. šŸ˜¢
Just donā€™t give a fuck itā€™s trolls trying to balance out 5 star ratings, I guess thatā€™s how you know your novels gotten popular enough for trolls to be trolls to it

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I got 1 stars too. It's too bad we can't see who our readers are or who rated us lol. I could care less about my rating though. This is a smut dumping ground for me to experiment.

D

Deleted member 54065

I got 1 stars too. It's too bad we can't see who our readers are or who rated us lol. I could care less about my rating though. This is a smut dumping ground for me to experiment.
You technically can via the statistics page, and provided, their reading list is open.

It's an exhausting 'hunt' though, as you take a look at each of the usernames and their reading list. The rating they gave your story can show up there.

But, as in my experience here, those who give 1* have their reading list hidden. So, yeah, it's practically impossible.

Did you irk someone?
Prolly that time about the street writer something competition.

lambenttyto

RIP. Now I feel sad. šŸ˜¢
I think the way to look at it is that you're an artist making art. Artists have detractors for all kinds or reasons. It's normal and natural. There was this lady in the middle ages who wrote satirical verse about this dude passing himself off as a prophet and he got mad and had one of his henchmen stick a sword through her chest for it. True history, but I left out the details.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 šŸ‘Ŗ šŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ā™€
Send them to me! I'll take those 1-star ratings off your hands!