Personal Drawing (Storyboard Actually [Probably?] )

LilTV1155

Grass Boy learned how to write. But the first thing he asked Coyote Boy to teach him write was . . . . .

picture_5.png
Fangblade Coyote thinking, (Whut?!)
picture_7.png

Fangblade Coyote - . . . . . (How do I tell him?)
picture_6.png

From writing to sex ed, I wonder what these perverts here are up to now?
picture_1.png

FC explain why females and males have that.
"They use that to make milk for babies after the males give them seeds to make people...."
GB doesn't get it and tilt head.
FC - . . . (Why did it feel like I did something wrong?)
Narrator - Congratulation, FC will regret this choice in the future. He taught a future-perv.

P.S. Not gonna lie. 4th pic drawing of GB look like an alien from uncanny valley.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Th March 17, woke at 526 AM.
Nightmare about horror survival and escape.
A family of four - 2 parents and a boy and a sister enters a small inn (interior is betweeny aunt's house and my grandparents' old house).

They are welcomed by 7 dogs in human forms. 7 different types, but of large sizes. The leader is a red shepherd and Saint Bernard mix.

Another family of three joined us. 2 parents and a snobby girl. My sister befriended the girl and got attached. The staffs were weird andthe rooms were creepy. So I never went anywhere or enter any room with them. But one dropped a wicked hint.

They had an owner. But he never came back. So the 7 dogs has to feast for 7 days. On the 7th day, the prey is found dead. Stripped of skin and flesh and etc.

My family of three noticed it too. The boy escaped the house with parents. Almost stopped by a wailing German dog ghost, who attacked his kin while wandring the hall. Opened the door to outside. My mother was pierced through the chest by the red dog leader from front door in retaliation.

She died. But we three were able to leave the house and enter parking lot (at shopping malls or etc.) after getting chased by some dog demons in human forms except for a dumb sister that got trapped.

Turned out, my family was exorcists and sort of ghost busters. Father grieving mother death, takes her home. The boy is left behind and a grim reaper truck showed up to reap/vacumm souls from the creepy house.

Has a talk with the driver for a job. Granted a task to help as much people escape the house and destroy the 7 dog camnibal demons. Given a tofu jam that when applied to lost or scraped skin wound. Bits of flesh and etc. Will return ensuring the life of the people.

Met a guy player. Helped him. But somewhere, a cook maid showed up at the house and increased difficulty. She wonder how to cook them.

That's when I woke up after leaving the house to parking lot. Ugh!

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Grass Boy learned how to write. But the first thing he asked Coyote Boy to teach him write was . . . . .

View attachment 13038.
Fangblade Coyote thinking, (Whut?!)
View attachment 13039
Fangblade Coyote - . . . . . (How do I tell him?)
View attachment 13040
From writing to sex ed, I wonder what these perverts here are up to now?
View attachment 13041
FC explain why females and males have that.
"They use that to make milk for babies after the males give them seeds to make people...."
GB doesn't get it and tilt head.
FC - . . . (Why did it feel like I did something wrong?)
Narrator - Congratulation, FC will regret this choice in the future. He taught a future-perv.

P.S. Not gonna lie. 4th pic drawing of GB look like an alien from uncanny valley.
Precious green boy~

LilTV1155

Future Regret of Coyote
picture_5.png

Grass Boy true identity is revealed in the far future.
Girl perv chases girls while Coyote Boy and other men watches on from sideline.
Females running aways, screams "Kyaaaaa! It's a pervert!"

Last edited:

LilTV1155

So sour!
picture_6.png

picture_7.png

In that far future, he gonna be eating tubs of vinegar. (Slang for jealousy) Chewing handkerchief out of frustrations.
*The gold color that Coyote wear is the Chief's crown and badge.
. . . . Too much blingy color, I guess.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

picture_8.png

picture_9.png

picture_1.png

How unusual. A deathless dream. But I must have died from heartbreak at some point after arguing with male cousin over shopping items and breaking a porcelain-paper bowl in two where it is spelled "Happy Birthday" in yellow whiled guided to mix and beat egg yolks to paint over the bowl something.

The breaking of a bowl somehow became the breaking of my heart for things I don't know why. So salty and bitter.
picture_5.png

picture_6.png

A rainy day is often cold. But two are hott cocoa mugs.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Now what should I draw for those cuties?
Let see......
  • Day 1
    • First encounter at Wolf Mountain, check
  • Day 2
    • Fishing joy and hunting, check
    • Treehouse in trunk hole, check
  • Day 3
    • Escape from war zone, check
    • Safehouse Relocation, check
      • Night 3
        • Moonlit Dream also called Toiletry Adventure, Check
  • Day 4
    • Monkeys See, the Birds and the Perv Duo, Check
    • Teach me how to read and write, Check
  • Day 5
    • A rainy day, home with leaks and near flooding fix, Check
  • Day 6 - ?
  • Day 7 - ?
  • Day 8 - ?
  • Day 9 - ?
  • Day 10 - ?
  • Day 11 - Yike
  • Day 12 - ?
  • Day 13 - ? (That Graduation Song you hear)

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Drawing Format - Copy.png

Main Elements that make the world according to Coyote Boy
FCF random.png

Top - Sky (Fire, Smoke, Lightning)
Left - Sea (Waves)
Right - Land (Mountain, Trees)
Bottom - Nether (Fire, Crystal,)
Middle - Mortal Realm (Day, Night, Forest, Bird, Horse, Snake, Humon)

Last edited:

LilTV1155

He rose from the salty water.

picture_6.png

Ylhuicaatltopilicoatl Ltauhan Elapidlaticauda.
The Qepa of Sea, Knowledge, and Music.
(Just call him Ylhui for short (Eel-hoo-lee)

The whales and dragons are his kin. The sharks and sea wolves his servants. And the fishes are his blessing to us Humon. He hold great power over the Water Element.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Painted a panda for a cool friend at another friend's bday party from a park.
I made him a badass gangsta because his owner is awesome!
His pipe is made of red bamboo and tied with a lucky knot and a bamboo leaves jade amulet.
Screenshot_20220327-170652_Gallery.jpg

Green smoke is a steam of oolong tea fragrance, if you think otherwise. Blue arrow spine line is a ref to Avatar: Last Airbender cartoon. It was a good series for adventures. Subtle red linings on black furs were both scars and muscle veins due to troubles with shadowing control but does maintain a link to unrelated red pandas. Couldn't draw the eyes due to the brush's inconsistent size and painting style. So golden/amber eye pupil will do. I heard amber eye is supposedly common among East Asians according to Quora, but I am not certain if that is true or not. Except that color is more likely to be found on animals instead.

Tree was painted in red brown for oak leaves, but tbh, it was done out in a hurry.
Blue lettering on white bands were written from one of my fictional language - Igenou. It meant "Hello."
1134.jpeg

If only the cerulean blue avatar line is shifted to the right a bit more......
Though it was a pleasant surprise to see that panda painting was done really well like the Tape Quill of a stag that I made for my coworker once.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Ylhui, the Sea God brought fishes and water when the peoples were starved for foods.

He was known to dance in the sky and sing to summon rain when they prayed for rain to quench the great thirst of the dry land.
FCF.png

He taught them the secrets of stars and the power of words. Thus, the Shamans, the Wisemen, and the Fishermen have come to be.

**This is Fangblade Coyote Boy's crayon drawings. Not mine.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Day 6 is Fangblade Coyote's retelling of a myth from Iveplan Tribe. "The Three Gods and the Devil."
Represented by 12 panels with Crayon drawings.
1st panel - 5 Realms, 4 Elements: Sky, Sea, Land, and Nether
2nd - Ylhui, the Sea God; 3rd - Ylhui's gifts to Humon
4th - Kumga, the Land God; 5th - Kumga's gifts to Humon
6th - Uteh, the Sky God; 7th - Uteh's gifts to Humon
8th - Dagmehro, the Devil & Death God 9th - Dag's Evils
10th - Stolen Star, 11th - Battle against the Devil, 12th - Victory and World Order
Drawing Format - Copy.png

LilTV1155

O sweet stones, sprung forth He.
picture_8.png

picture_7.png

Urqusy-kumgar'iqtana Auhceuq Ursusarctos
The Qepa of Mountains, Combat and Dance.

(Just call him Kumga for short (Tum - grrr)

The wolves and lions are his kin. The buffalo and boars his servants. And the deers and rabbits are his blessing to us Humon. He hold great power over the Earth Element.

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I love your bear-looking animal xP also the serpent one. They both look so cute!

LilTV1155

I love your bear-looking animal xP also the serpent one. They both look so cute!
Thank you! And I haven't seen you around in a while, so what sup?
Is life still rough as usual or more than usual?

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Thank you! And I haven't seen you around in a while, so what sup?
Is life still rough as usual or more than usual?
Rough, as usual. I've been getting ready to work as a nurse in a trauma setting and just preparing to start. So, it has me away at times. What about you?