Petition to remove “loli” tag from scribblehub

Sadsnake

Big oof. Me too. I didn't even realize that tag existed at all. Like, we aren't nh*ntai or something.
Yeah tho I'm not writing some wish-fulfillment otaku erotic novel like many do here, So I wouldn't consider them "lolis" they are just children, and I treat them like so.
u have content waring and other tags like smut, r18 etc. but u have right should be tag "Sex with minor"
No there shouldn't ahaha and if there is, anyone who uses it should be reported to the corresponding legal forces

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
As long as they are not sexualized…

i like those gag/action stories that feature shotas/lolis :blob_teary:

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
When Ai-chan was younger, Ai-chan asked Tony to get rid of the 'lolicon' tag from NU. He said no, because he grabbed all the tags from mangaupdates. So your best bet is to nuke mangaupdates.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
When Ai-chan was younger, Ai-chan asked Tony to get rid of the 'lolicon' tag from NU. He said no, because he grabbed all the tags from mangaupdates. So your best bet is to nuke mangaupdates.
Your best bet is actually to report it to the advertising agency Tony is affiliated with. Considering that he had to censor swear words and sexual words in the title, he will have to remove the problematic tags if forced.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Your best bet is actually to report it to the advertising agency Tony is affiliated with. Considering that he had to censor swear words and sexual words in the title, he will have to remove the problematic tags if forced.
Lolicon or loli are not a taboo words in advertising, though. Google doesn't care. Words such as fuck, bitch and cunt are clearly swear words and advertising agencies generally do not have customers who buy fucks and bitches.

Lolicon is a common cultural keyword instead of sexual, and there are products that use lolicon as keyword. Similarly, loli is a very common product name, such as gothloli, maid loli and loli style. So for advertising's sake, those words are not a problem. Besides, what's censored on SH is the title, not the tags. Sexual tags are present on SH.