Pick a spaceship to go reincarnation

Lloyd

Professional Writer
The Super galaxy gurren lagann, because it can travel through space and dimensions, plus is as big as the moon with manufactory capabilities so it can build anything.

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Definitely a super destroyer from Helldivers 2, so I can spread managed D E M O C R A C Y to another world. Using strategems to bombard the hell out of hordes of monsters. While also entering the world with style in a hellpod drop from orbit with badass music to boot

If not. UNSC Infinity from Halo or an Emperor Class battleship from Warhammer would be my second choices.

Last edited:

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth
Some of the stuff you said are off the mark, I already finished that story, so I'm asking if you've finished it or not, since I don't want to spoil the story if you didn't.
It's been a really long time since I read it so I can't remember but I'm pretty sure I finished the story. You know how he managed to avoid the doom system and all that

RedMuffin

It's been a really long time since I read it so I can't remember but I'm pretty sure I finished the story. You know how he managed to avoid the doom system and all that
Yes, so, this is what actually happened in the story:

The main character died but his consciousness got attached to this ship that shuttles around the universe,
It wasn't a ship, it was more like a sub-dimension in a state between physical world and raw informations, and the way it traveled was by jumping in and out of those two states, so it's movements were pretty much random and more like teleporting.
it's a nexus that allows him to be reborn in different worlds
More correctly, it allows him to possess a new body, "he" never actually died, since his spirit was recorded and it never actually left that dimension, it only creates a link with the body, like a video game's avatar, so all of those deaths were actually his hosts' bodies and it forced his spirit to be ejected from the body. At most, it's possession not reincarnation. And it's not possessing a dead body either, after he possess someone, the person's psyche dies.
The side effect of this though is that the universe itself sees you as an error and actively tries to correct you.
Not really, it's not the universe.

In the world's setting, every galaxy has an established balance, everything works in an orderly manner in a closed system, but when an element from outside of the said galaxy enters into this closed system, it produces new variables and that creates echoes that accumulate and after reaching a certain amount, the pressure need to be released from the closed system, so the bad luck is just the byproduct of this process.

Ruti

Definitely a super destroyer from Helldivers 2, so I can spread managed D E M O C R A C Y to another world. Using strategems to bombard the hell out of hordes of monsters. While also entering the world with style in a hellpod drop from orbit with badass music to boot

so uh
where are you gonna get more weapons from
you don't exactly have the blueprints for them

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺
The what?

I assume this one because of the dragon reference.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
The Heart Of Gold with it's improbability drive from Hitchhiker's Guide By Douglas Adams. Either that, or the gosh dang TARDIS. neither have high offensive capability, but incredibly high defensive capability. Top speed, probably time travel, improper usage can lead to unpredictable effects on the universe, they're both perfect for us.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
The what?
see below

I assume this one because of the dragon reference.
you assume correctly