Pick a Weapon from Earth to Get Isekai'd with

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
As the titles suggest, what earth made weapon would you pick if you get isekai'd? The rules are only weapons made within the entirety of human history, which means no futuristic weapons. It could range to Assault rifles, Swords, weird chinese melee weapons like Hook swords, and even a cannon if you want. P.S Artillery counts like the M777 Howitzer or the enormous Schwerer Gustav, and even regular mortars

TotallyHuman

As the titles suggest, what earth made weapon would you pick if you get isekai'd? The rules are only weapons made within the entirety of human history, which means no futuristic weapons. It could range to Assault rifles, Swords, weird chinese melee weapons like Hook swords, and even a cannon if you want. P.S Artillery counts like the M777 Howitzer or the enormous Schwerer Gustav, and even regular mortars
Covid-19😎

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Hrrmmmm...

Are we limited to personal weapons? Or can I choose a vehicle that is basically a flying gun? (ie The A-10 Warthog)
WAIT! Can I have K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider? or the Helicopter from Air Wolf? KITT has a grill mounted laser.

BigBadBoi

don't even need covid. Just the pathogens in you that humanity gained immunity for will annihilate a continent at least if they don't have bullshit anti plague magic. Even then you'll get a good kill count before they even begin trying to deal with it.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
A wok

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Gotta be Big-E. USS ENTERPRISE, herself, and her flying complement. CVN 80 hasn't been commissioned yet, so I'll settle for CVN 6

Tsuru

Robot
Swift army knife (v2024)

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
AK-47. Simple, reliable. Bringing a jet is stupid because they're very hard to fly. Bringing an aircraft carrier is stupid because one man cannot hope to use something that requires 3.5k men to operate at full capacity, and have limited weapons, those it has being predominantly AA guns. Also it will attract alot of attention. Hard to hide.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Can I deploy project crossbow from real genius and just use that to eliminate threats for the next 50 years?

Theirl

...---...
probably an EATR drone with a solar battery control with a machine gun so that i can live an legacy for a future isekaier to see a "corpse eating" drone being use for evil for some fuck up aristocract