Plant based food

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Why are people still replying to a necroed thread? The box on the bingo chart for this has already been marked.
because they are necrophiles
You think drinking the milk from another animal is healthy? Please explain why a huge portion on the world is lactose intolerant.

You really think meat is healthy? Considering the pesticides sprayed on everything, you don't think that transfers over?
1. Yeah

2. Whites adapted to it, but the rest world didn't because they breast fed

3. Yeah

4. I called out the pesticides already, and it is just hillarity to see that you fail to realize that.

Don't live a life like this.

I rarely eat meat because and prefer vegetables, but I find plant-based meat even less appetizing than meat. It just feels weird. Some of the texture and taste are there, but it doesn't feel right. It is also stupidly expensive, at least in my country. I can buy all the ingredients of a vegetarian or vegan dish and more for the price of 500 grams worth of plant-based meat.
They just have adrenochrome and microplastics in that shit.

On the one hand, most of the meat we can buy cheaply is from animals that are fed cheap fodder, live in such conditions which are simply cruel, and not all that healthy. Cows shouldn't be eating corn, period.

On the other hand: Vitamin B12.

So, maybe, we should start eating meat that came from the region and costs a price which is high just so that the high costs for the keeping of the animals and their fair treatment can be covered, while still producing winnings for the farmers.

In a small town like my own, however, nobody is going to bring bio meat, and the farmers export their meat to better markets, where the people are willing to pay them more. So the only thing I can do is limit my animal product consumption and live in regret.

Vitamin B12, not even once.
1. Okay and? These animals will always suffer.

2. What about Vitamin B12

3. You aren't even making consistent sense.

4. Cope

5. RIP Bozo

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
The fake meat can cause major issues with compacting your colon and digestion as your body can't recognize it as food.