Please answer the question. "How do you cook instant noodles?"

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
I cook instant noodles by cooking it on an oven. No water needed.

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Devour the noodle raw, snort the powder seasonings (with extra chilli powder), and drink the boiling hot water. The noodle will be cooked in the stomach. If you're experiencing brain damage, stomach-ache or blisters due to the steps above, then you're weak. Your family is weak, you're bloodline is weak and you shouldn't survive the winter.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
First you boil water and then drop the entire noodle packet inside (with the packet.) If you want dry ones. It works. trust me.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan went out to get some noodles. Mom said, "It's dangerous out there. Here, take this with you." and gave Ai-chan a 10 bucks bill.
But the girl next door said she will give Ai-chan a reward if Ai-chan get her some pandan leaves.
Then Ai-chan came across an old man, who said he needs to deliver a letter to his son.
So Ai-chan helped him send an email and he gave Ai-chan some sweets.
On the way, Ai-chan came across a bunch of kids. Ai-chan gave them some sweets and they helped Ai-chan beat up some pigeons.
Ai-chan went to the local government office and handed the evidence of subjugation and they gave Ai-chan another 10 bucks.
Then Ai-chan went to the grocery store, where Ai-chan bought some pandan leaves and instant noodles. She gave Ai-chan a reward of some salt.
When Ai-chan went home, Ai-chan realized that Ai-chan forgot to order some gas.
So Ai-chan cooked it using magical non-flaming fire instead.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Ai-chan went out to get some noodles. Mom said, "It's dangerous out there. Here, take this with you." and gave Ai-chan a 10 bucks bill.
But the girl next door said she will give Ai-chan a reward if Ai-chan get her some pandan leaves.
Then Ai-chan came across an old man, who said he needs to deliver a letter to his son.
So Ai-chan helped him send an email and he gave Ai-chan some sweets.
On the way, Ai-chan came across a bunch of kids. Ai-chan gave them some sweets and they helped Ai-chan beat up some pigeons.
Ai-chan went to the local government office and handed the evidence of subjugation and they gave Ai-chan another 10 bucks.
Then Ai-chan went to the grocery store, where Ai-chan bought some pandan leaves and instant noodles. She gave Ai-chan a reward of some salt.
When Ai-chan went home, Ai-chan realized that Ai-chan forgot to order some gas.
So Ai-chan cooked it using magical non-flaming fire instead.
thats one heck of a ride ai chan. Reminded me of Doraemon for some reason

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
Well, this depends.

I do the chili oil technique a lot, and it works.

CL

"How do you cook instant noodles?"​

awok.jpg

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Something something about putting hot oil into the sauce/seasonings without the water
That sounds like something id never want to eat.

and ngl i was expecting smth nsfw. for some reason. wait what kind of thing was i even expecting from smth called 'chilli in oil technique '

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
with a flamethrower, of course. the only way for truly instant noodles