PLEASE, introduce me to some good stories 😕

lyon_Vicent

I have been looking for stories with good plot, well written and with some in-depth romance , but that is getting harder and harder. Everything I see is too shallow, silly romances with no real passion for the writing or too much sex. So help me if you have a recommendation for a really well written romance, something that adults will enjoy and appreciate

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I have been looking for stories with good plot, well written and with some in-depth romance , but that is getting harder and harder. Everything I see is too shallow, silly romances with no real passion for the writing or too much sex. So help me if you have a recommendation for a really well written romance, something that adults will enjoy and appreciate
“How to sell meth”

BlissyMKW

I have been looking for stories with good plot, well written and with some in-depth romance , but that is getting harder and harder
You need to be more specific than that. "Well written" is fairly subjective.
So help me if you have a recommendation for a really well written romance, something that adults will enjoy and appreciate
In that case, you'd likely have better luck reading physicially published books rather than webnovels. I don't know exactly what you're after outside of romance, but there are plenty of published romance books out there. Too many, actually. Surely one of them should sate your desire for a "well written story with in-depth romance."

Kazesenken

Not sure how quickly or deep you want the romance aspect, but you could try "The Wanderblood Princess and Sir Try Hard". It's on another webnovel site, but easily searchable. But its prose and how well the plot and characters are constructed really stand out among webfiction I've seen lately.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
No.

Because you obviously have no taste and I won't waste my time. If you are willing to slander other stories, why should I inflict you on any author I care about?

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
What type of stories do you already like? If you can name a few specific ones.

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20688907-the-ghost-slept-over A funny romantic comedy that I have read recently. With the bumps in the romance, and happy ending for everyone. Even for the ghost.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Look for shorter and complete stories. World building often takes away from good story telling. Not everyone is tolkien.

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
Look for shorter and complete stories. World building often takes away from good story telling. Not everyone is tolkien.
Tolkien was a better world-builder than a storyteller anyway. I've actually tried to read Lord of the Rings. It wasn't fun.

Jet

Mm, good plot, well written and with some in-depth romance. I think the book you are looking for is called Sons and lovers by D.H.Lawrence.