Please make an iOS app for reading Scribble Hub stories

virgilknightley

Most competitors have this, but SH is the best of all of them. Still, without an app for reading it's annoying to have to use a browser and would be great to get notifications from the app natively when someone comments on a story, replies to you, follows you, etc. I'm sure I'm going to be scolded for not knowing that they have already said they'll never do an app or something like that, but it is an obvious missing feature for a site like this, so I wanted to sound off.

I'm sure an Android app would be appreciated too if there isn't one. I don't have any Android products so I can only say for sure that I don't see an app on the iOS App Store.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Changing the web page to respond to device and screen size better should do the trick, too, no?

Though I'm not a frequent phone user, so the benefits of apps are not my field of expertise (only thing I can see is caching, and for text that shouldn't be much of an issue anyway). It would be a lot less effort and thus a lot more likely to happen, though.

virgilknightley

Changing the web page to respond to device and screen size better should do the trick, too, no?

Though I'm not a frequent phone user, so the benefits of apps are not my field of expertise (only thing I can see is caching, and for text that shouldn't be much of an issue anyway). It would be a lot less effort and thus a lot more likely to happen, though.
Mainly what I want is push notifications when people comment on my stories.