Writing Prompt Plot Creation! (Confusion)

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
A magic stone jettisons a group of rebelling adults into a parallel universe that sort of resembles their own world, only for them to discover they can gather more smaller magic stones that can grant them magic abilities and fight off their real world enemies in this parallel world.

TotallyHuman

I had a dream last night. I worked in MIB agency from the movie franchise and the world was about to be destroyed by the bug monster from the first movie, so I prepared to flee to another world. I went to an agency and they offered me several choices among which I had to choose the one that pleased me most.
Most of them were too weird and foreign to me, so I chose the one occupied by shape-shifting wolf-things.
Now, lemme tell you about the shape-shifting wolf-things. They are a very numerous race, but what makes them numerous is the fact that each wolf-thing(they all are made of a kind of jelly but they are wolves) has many human-like minds inside them. So, basically, they have DID, kind of. Each wolf has, like, hundreds of human minds in it.
And, they all are psychic and their human minds live in shared parallel worlds and are kind of aware that they are not real people but kind of ignore that. How I found out, I'll tell you later.
Incidentally, the wolf-slime-phychic-things' true bodies live on their own huge planet covered with swamps and there's always night, but there's always moonlight, so it's not dark. Their human minds also live in real worlds, but those are in parallel universes or something and each human mind has a body of its own until it gets bored and merges back into the wolf-things.
Anyway. I decided to move myself and my family to one of the wolf-thing-world's for the human minds. Interestingly enough, the wolf-thing that accepted my proposal was generous enough to pick a good landing spot - a countryside with little access to the "big city civilization" to give me and my family time to acclimatise to the new place.
It was strange how they referred to that place by the name of an American state - I can't remember the name, I think it was Minnesota or Orizona or Kentucky, and sang country roads (we definitely weren't in West Virginia) while giving us a tour on a jeep with an open roof.
Then we (me and my family) were in a hospital, and there were a lot of other people. A relative of mine - can't tell who, I think it was my father - wanted a beer, so like the rational person he was, he began asking everybody their family recipe of how to make good beer, which everybody complied with. A mother with a toddler was like, wait for it, I know he knows a good recipe, wakes up a child, the child is like, oh yeah, I know and (I have no idea how I knew he did exactly it), he contacted his true wolf-thing persona and asked around other wolf-things minds.
In the end, we got that beer recipe and I found out the people here were aware that they were wolf-things but tacidly pretended not to know.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I had a dream last night. I worked in MIB agency from the movie franchise and the world was about to be destroyed by the bug monster from the first movie, so I prepared to flee to another world. I went to an agency and they offered me several choices among which I had to choose the one that pleased me most.
Most of them were too weird and foreign to me, so I chose the one occupied by shape-shifting wolf-things.
Now, lemme tell you about the shape-shifting wolf-things. They are a very numerous race, but what makes them numerous is the fact that each wolf-thing(they all are made of a kind of jelly but they are wolves) has many human-like minds inside them. So, basically, they have DID, kind of. Each wolf has, like, hundreds of human minds in it.
And, they all are psychic and their human minds live in shared parallel worlds and are kind of aware that they are not real people but kind of ignore that. How I found out, I'll tell you later.
Incidentally, the wolf-slime-phychic-things' true bodies live on their own huge planet covered with swamps and there's always night, but there's always moonlight, so it's not dark. Their human minds also live in real worlds, but those are in parallel universes or something and each human mind has a body of its own until it gets bored and merges back into the wolf-things.
Anyway. I decided to move myself and my family to one of the wolf-thing-world's for the human minds. Interestingly enough, the wolf-thing that accepted my proposal was generous enough to pick a good landing spot - a countryside with little access to the "big city civilization" to give me and my family time to acclimatise to the new place.
It was strange how they referred to that place by the name of an American state - I can't remember the name, I think it was Minnesota or Orizona or Kentucky, and sang country roads (we definitely weren't in West Virginia) while giving us a tour on a jeep with an open roof.
Then we (me and my family) were in a hospital, and there were a lot of other people. A relative of mine - can't tell who, I think it was my father - wanted a beer, so like the rational person he was, he began asking everybody their family recipe of how to make good beer, which everybody complied with. A mother with a toddler was like, wait for it, I know he knows a good recipe, wakes up a child, the child is like, oh yeah, I know and (I have no idea how I knew he did exactly it), he contacted his true wolf-thing persona and asked around other wolf-things minds.
In the end, we got that beer recipe and I found out the people here were aware that they were wolf-things but tacidly pretended not to know.
Weird dream....

Sylvie

Those days are gone, now the memory's on the wall
Where's Christopher Nolan? This is totally his backyard to walk in!

Jemini

A guy goes on journey to find out from where to start the f*ckin fate series.
Oh, the answer to that one is easy. Fate//Stay night and Fate//Zero are the only two in the series that fit any form of consistent lore. The rest of them mess around with the lore. Therefore, those two are the only ones that should be considered cannon regardless of what the studio says.

LostLibrarian

Talking about fate and plot confusion:
fate.png

D

Deleted member 45782

Messed up plot confusion. Here goes nothing...

"Interesting, a whole family booked a session at the same time? Usually a lot of cases they sort of don't want to their family to be around." The therapist sipped her coffee mug as she watched her coworker gossip.

"I'll say. But its kinda complex...given the situation..."

"What situation?"

"Well...you know how nowadays everyone in the family is all on tech and the internet? Even communicating is by text. Most people socialize through apps on their phones and spend much of their time there. A lot of cases not everyone puts a picture of themselves on their profile pic and use other pictures they get from the internet or something else.

So...this guy was texting and flirting with a person online and fell in love with the person even though he's already married. His wife was also flirting with someone on Facebook. This caused a lot of problems in their relationship...The guy was unknowingly flirting with his own daughter's account. She had created the site to talk to her crush who had moved online but I guess she must have got a typo when she entered to find that username. Parents where wondering what she was always on her phone all the time and thought she was texting her boyfriend. The guy was about to break up with his wife for his relationship for this supposed person he fell in love with online. She got mad too but said its fine, cause I also fell in love with someone online too. Both of them had fallen in love with someone else over the internet, but got mad at each other for cheating on each other. Their kids were curious and wanted to find out who the hell their parents was having an affair on. And one night they took their parents phones and found out who they were talking too. The daughter exposed the dad and said it was so sick; that was her account wtf! And because the son was friends with that person their Mom friended online on Facebook, he told Ma, look this is Neil our cousin, who is our age wtf. The whole thing was disturbing to them and effed up, especially since the dad had feelings for the person he fell in love online but found its his daughter so he doesn't know what to do now with these feelings, and Mom found out that the person she was texting with some...interesting messages ended up being her nephew. Word got out somehow because the daughter refused to stay in the home and went to live with a friend for a few days and the cousin found out so the cousin was also wtf and blocked their Mom and issued a restraining order just in case."

"That is...a lot...." the therapist looked at the receptionist. Is she out of breath yet?

"And get this. A friend of the kids' Mom told them to get counseling. So trying to reconcile as a family they decided go together. And that's also when the son admitted that actually he sometimes used his sister's account to troll people along with his friend who he knews her sister is crushing on. Actually he and her crush were starting to fall in love with each other. Originally they wanted to troll another girl who dumped the crush, but yeah the brother used the sister's account cause found it funny to catfish and reel people in thinking they were talking to a girl when it was a guy and both the brother and the guy the sister was crushing on was using it to prank someone. Sometimes he only went spare moment on her laptop while she was awhile to prank other people and because some usernames are very similar people like to pick he (it was like _......... and then _........ so one tiny dot difference can't tell) so then he used it briefly her account to troll others and to talk to the guy he liked (her crush, who he and the crush came to develop feelings for) and then left the room quickly when sis left and since it was hard to telll cause name was in a bunch of ........... to it at the end, sometimes the sister taught she was still talking to the same person.

The girl just about had it and walked out.

And now the dad is wondering what the hell is there something wrong with him for falling in love with a girl behind the screen who turns out to be a guy who turns out to be his son.

But it also turns out the sister's account got hacked not too long ago too so its also someone else also pretending to be her and using her account so....yeah..and they traced it to the coach's daughter."

"Wow."

"I know right? Damn this sounded like something that comes from a drama."

Therapist nodded. "Well got to go." Normally she and the receptionist usually never talk much so don't know why she seems to be unleashing all of this now.

"Only telling you this now cause Katie said that she's out today since she's sick so you're taking over her shift." She shot her an apologetic look. They are gonna be a bit to handle. Sorry about that. Katie said she will send you a box of muffins as a thank you later. Well now got to hurry back out to the desk. Don't want boss to be angry." She smoothed her skirt and left in a rush.

The therapist looked down at her coffee mug. Well. sh-

Sigh. Time to look at this case then. Have to get through the day anyhow.

She walked into the appointment door as one of her assistants handed her the case. And she opened the door she came to a shock as she saw the family and she recognized the dad.

"Dave?"

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
In a mid sunrise of another, thy typical salaryman did doth grise into their apartment and wast endue through worlds and into the middle of the deep waters. Having an empathetic mind for his hollow abilities in the playeth of water, he immediately did choke in salt, and a shark did doth englut him.

The end.
(What the heck did I just write?)

Last edited:

UnratedX

Baby cries. He's not hungry. He doesn't need to potty. He's not too hot or too cold. He just wants to cry.
Most babysitters on ScribbleHub are silent.
For emergencies, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that distract users from life's little problems.

Last edited:

Ace_Raven

Make a very confusing plot.
In the alternative timeline of nasuverse.

Fate / redemption.

In the family of mage, Frontier.
7 branch house was created, representing every servant classes.

this was done to decide the next head of the family. Every time when the last head family dead. New head family will be chosen through the means of holy grail war.

each branch will choose one representative to join the war, and as the war continue.

The grail will collect magical energy from all the masters. Until it's enough to perform one miracles that is granting one wish.

Each master will be granted 3 command spell to control their servant. At the time of holy grail war it is their right to command their servant to even commit suicide.

Thus granting them the right of the wish on the holy grail.

If the servant who win still alive. The grail will rightfully prioritize the servant wish over the master.

10 years ago before the last holy grail war, all family members of the 7th branch family was killed in attempt of sabotaging the upcoming war.

Everyone except,for two siblings, Nanashi Saya and Nanashi Rei. Whose at that time was on the overseas for the younger sibling Saya's medical treatment.

Shortly after they back from the overseas and hearing upon the news. Saya's weak body give up on the illness out of shock.

Leaving Rei as the one and the only remaining member of 7th Frontier's family branch.

And with that disqualifying 7th branch from even joining the last war.

10 years after that, now at the present time.

The last family head, the winner of the previous holy grail war. died from an old age.

And with that the new holy grail war has been decided.

Rei, the only remaining member of the 7th branch is ready and has been waiting for this moment to happens.

But, 3 days before the war even begin.

He discovered that his life was in danger.
Because some outsider was hired to kill him before the war even begin.

Although Heavily wounded Rei is manage to kill the outsider that is send after him.

But that is not even what on his head. Because sooner or later he would die anyway from blood lost.

Slow yet a certain death.

At the edge of his consciousness.
He felt a certain warmth.

And then he hear a soft voices.

"I'm Berserker, Kiyohime. You must be my master. Rest easy and leave everything to me."

She created flame that seems to be trying engulfing him. But at the moment when the fire engulfed him.

Instead of the burning sensation. It was a warm and calming feeling.

And with that the 7th master already been decided.

A contract that would soon lead him to the truth.

About the last holy grail war, the slaughter of his family, and the death of his younger sister Saya.

To be continued

Damn that was actually quite decent. I'll probably really do this project. Lmao.

Last edited:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
In the alternative timeline of nasuverse.

Fate / redemption.

In the family of mage, Frontier.
7 branch house was created, representing every servant classes.

this was done to decide the next head of the family. Every time when the last head family dead. New head family will be chosen through the means of holy grail war.

each branch will choose one representative to join the war, and as the war continue.

The grail will collect magical energy from all the masters. Until it's enough to perform one miracles that is granting one wish.

Each master will be granted 3 command spell to control their servant. At the time of holy grail war it is their right to command their servant to even commit suicide.

Thus granting them the right of the wish on the holy grail.

If the servant who win still alive. The grail will rightfully prioritize the servant wish over the master.

10 years ago before the last holy grail war, all family members of the 7th branch family was killed in attempt of sabotaging the upcoming war.

Everyone except,for two siblings, Nanashi Saya and Nanashi Rei. Whose at that time was on the overseas for the younger sibling Saya's medical treatment.

Shortly after they back from the overseas and hearing upon the news. Saya's weak body give up on the illness out of shock.

Leaving Rei as the one and the only remaining member of 7th Frontier's family branch.

And with that disqualifying 7th branch from even joining the last war.

10 years after that, now at the present time.

The last family head, the winner of the previous holy grail war. died from an old age.

And with that the new holy grail war has been decided.

Rei, the only remaining member of the 7th branch is ready and has been waiting for this moment to happens.

But, 3 days before the war even begin.

He discovered that his life was in danger.
Because some outsider was hired to kill him before the war even begin.

Although Heavily wounded Rei is manage to kill the outsider that is send after him.

But that is not even what on his head. Because sooner or later he would die anyway from blood lost.

Slow yet a certain death.

At the edge of his consciousness.
He felt a certain warmth.

And then he hear a soft voices.

"I'm Berserker, Kiyohime. You must be my master. Rest easy and leave everything to me."

She created flame that seems to be trying engulfing him. But at the moment when the fire engulfed him.

Instead of the burning sensation. It was a warm and calming feeling.

And with that the 7th master already been decided.

A contract that would soon lead him to the truth.

About the last holy grail war, the slaughter of his family, and the death of his younger sister Saya.

To be continued

Damn that was actually quite decent. I'll probably really do this project. Lmao.
Do the project. Do it...............................................

Ace_Raven

Do the project. Do it...............................................
Yeah, i really consider it. Because most fate frenchies is about the holy grail is corrupt. I want the wish real this time. But with that we need some reasoning. That's why the grail will prioritize the servant wish. As for Kiyohime, i want to said because having berserker as main character would be interesting. You know, reckless behavior tropes. But, in actually probably because i like Kiyohime's character.