Poll: Have You Ever Seen a Character that Looks Like You?

• Thread starter Deleted member 87036
  • Start date

Have You Ever Seen a Character that Looks Like You?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I don't know!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 87036

Have you ever come across a fictional character that resembles you? Who is it? If not, then would you want to see a someone like that?

Le_ther

Personally the fact that my eyes are so small that it looks like i got my eyes closed is terrifyingly similar to the no eyes characters like gin from bleach or any snake-like personality characters.

Esper

No, and really I'm unsure if I'd want to. Personally I don't like self inserting, and though I may enjoy thinking of how something could be changed in a story I can't see myself wanting a different life, as such seeing someone look like me in fiction would be a strange experience

D

Deleted member 57675

Have you ever come across a fictional character that resembles you? Who is it? If not, then would you want to see a someone like that?
Yes mam.

See. Just an average person make their average way of life. You can either be the npc in the background or the generic protagnist.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I can't think of anyone in particular. Someone once gave me the name of an actress I look like, and I can't for the life of me remember names when I only hear them on one occasion, so I have no idea.