[Poll] Regression or Transmigration

Would you prefer to be regressed or transmigrated

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
@Anon2023 ... so even if I transmigrated, I still need to work hard?!

Ah man!

Where is the auto leveling/ passive growth with me idling system?
You're the chosen one to die in later chapters lol but the good thing is that you'll have 10-30 pages on how your training arc goes and you can change your fate by killing the big bad in Murim.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
lets transmigrate... lets become an extra do nothing and let the story complete itself... but no one will live u alone so u change the future and now have to work hard to not having to work hard

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
You're the chosen one to die in later chapters lol but the good thing is that you'll have 10-30 pages on how your training arc goes and you can change your fate by killing the big bad in Murim.
10-30 pages... that is how many chapters/ timeskips?

For the record, I enjoy reading hardworking and determined MCs. I am not inspired to be one.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
10-30 pages... that is how many chapters/ timeskips?
The first ten pages details how your training starts then by 20, there is the middle part where the training is half way done and lastly in the remaining last pages... There's a breakthrough where you have attained a physique of a God like in most Murim 🤣.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I chose regression because knowing the future events I can buy Bitcoin. Redo my life etc.

transmigration can be anywhere and I’d have to train hard to be the strongest. If I neglect training or just want an easy life… well I can have that maybe

Macha

Not a Klutz
I chose regression because knowing the future events I can cut people who do me harm before the harm is done.

Transmigration can be anywhere and it's harder to go blind. If I don't know which people to cut... well I can just cut everyone I meet open.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Regression would be troublesome. There are some things I had no control over in my life that I would not want to experience again.

I'd rather reincarnate in a new body instead. Better to live a new life than to live through my life again. I don't really care about the cheats and whatnot though. I'd just be happy with a new life.

Transmigration I don't like though. Don't wanna possess anybody's body. Feels wrong.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Regression would be troublesome. There are some things I had no control over in my life that I would not want to experience again.

I'd rather reincarnate in a new body instead. Better to live a new life than to live through my life again. I don't really care about the cheats and whatnot though. I'd just be happy with a new life.

Transmigration I don't like though. Don't wanna possess anybody's body. Feels wrong.
Transmigration to the womb. Baby would be a stillbirth otherwise.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Gimme that time machine. I'd hate being a chosen one, and I have made enough mistakes I want to correct. Like not learning math. Not going to gaming tournaments in the early 2ks where they gave away bitcoins. And maybe doing a bit more sports and less cooking for myself...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Like, being born?
Well, that is one of the things I had no control over, but I have no issues with it.

The other things that are more problematic and they wouldn't be solved by regression.

Like, those aren't the main issues, but I'd like to reincarnate and live a life without ADHD and Light Autism. Could be nice to finally understand how neuro-normative people work~

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Poll closes later today. transmigration seems to be winning.