• Tsundere

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Yandere

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Well, if the Yandere would not want you to even have friends and have a stiff policy of "Only Monica" that might be a little unpleasant.
That is ok.

I have no friends.

Let alone girl ones.
No friends, the yandere will be your friend.. forever ;)

I've had real life experience with both.

And I hated both.

The advice 'Don't stick your dick into crazy' is true. Also, 'the more you hate, the more you love' is painful, at least physically.

Clarification: I never had sex with anyone, just in case you misinterpreted the first quote.
Neither one is good for a relationship, hence a would you rather is a selection of the lesser of two evils.

Successfully identifying the less of 2 evils is usually a good mating strategy.

Forestbear

Yandere. Communication is key in any relationship. Ain't gotta worry about that with a yan.

D

Deleted member 54065

No friends, the yandere will be your friend.. forever ;)

Neither one is good for a relationship, hence a would you rather is a selection of the lesser of two evils.

Successfully identifying the less of 2 evils is usually a good mating strategy.
Nah. You'd still get injured in both, physically and socially.

The yandere nearly caused me to lose my job, after sending me her nude pic. The tsundere got me bullied, until graduation where she confessed (but I hated her so much back then I rejected her).

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Nah. You'd still get injured in both, physically and socially.

The yandere nearly caused me to lose my job, after sending me her nude pic. The tsundere got me bullied, until graduation where she confessed (but I hated her so much back then I rejected her).
The only reason you nearly lost your job is because you’re a teacher. Besides if the yandere was filthy rich and took care of you the job won’t matter.

the question was if they were perfect in every way except the quirk, meaning the spouse can also be rich.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
The only reason you nearly lost your job is because you’re a teacher. Besides if the yandere was filthy rich and took care of you the job won’t matter.

the question was if they were perfect in every way except the quirk, meaning the spouse can also be rich.
Dude, anime is fiction, RL isn't.

D

Deleted member 54065

Hmm...well, it's a 'real life' experience, so I have a bias.

However, if you put those conditions? Hmm...I'd pick up the tsundere. Yanderes creep me out (though I find them cute before the said experience).

I realized the appeal of the yandere is through the supposed 'cuteness' of her possessiveness.

A tsun can also act like that, though not so forceful as the yande. And a tsun is also safer to you and the people around you, so it's a safe bet to choose a tsun.

Edit: though if you're looking for a betray-proof bodyguard, a yandere is your best bet.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

However, if you put those conditions? Hmm...I'd pick up the tsundere. Yanderes creep me out (though I find them cute before the said experience).

I realized the appeal of the yandere is through the supposed 'cuteness' of her possessiveness.

A tsun can also act like that, though not so forceful as the yande. And a tsun is also safer to you and the people around you, so it's a safe bet to choose a tsun.

Edit: though if you're looking for a betray-proof bodyguard, a yandere is your best bet.
That depends though, because even in a hypothetical scenario, I do not condone non-consensual physical violence. Slaps on my shoulders is my limit, no going further to the head and no usage of hard objects for percussion interaction.

To be honest, the most important thing is to set boundaries, terms and conditions first.
This isn’t a real life question, it’s hypothetical and he answered lol.
I forgot to tag you in, the thread will merge my post.
What about a tsunyan?
That sounds like a snack.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)

All I know is Yandere is winning.
I forgot to tag you in, the thread will merge my post.
I watch my poll threads so I get a notification anyway.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
All I know is Yandere is winning.

I watch my poll threads so I get a notification anyway.
I don't know/ forgot that you are the OP.

*Insert obligatory surprised pikachu face*

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
If it's my ideal person, neither of these traits would make the cut for a required flaw. It's literally saying, "Hey, this is your ideal person, but it's also literally the opposite of what you consider ideal. Enjoy."

I admit that if you falsely perceive the yandere as an absolutely loyal entity, then that's appealing.
If you see the tsundere as someone with communication issues, then that's something you can fix- but if you need to fix it, then it's not actually appealing, is it?

So yandere barely wins, assuming you warp the definitions of the two a bit. If you take them as is though, I'd die either way. So no thanks, I'm happy being single.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Coz they got no idea of how a real life yandere does.

Even I love yanderes before. Until I got to experience one.
I had one sending me nude photos of herself before too.
I had to block her on everything.
She even started contacting my friends.
I'll say this, that's still preferable to a Tsundere who bullies you for no reason or gets angry and gruff all the time. If forced to marry one, I pick yandere, at least I won't see her having someone else's children.

D

Deleted member 54065

I had one sending me nude photos of herself before too.
I had to block her on everything.
She even started contacting my friends.
I'll say this, that's still preferable to a Tsundere who bullies you for no reason or gets angry and gruff all the time. If forced to marry one, I pick yandere, at least I won't see her having someone else's children.
Well, we all have our own preferences when it comes to poison. :blobthumbsup:

AliceHiess

As someone who has misplaced her trust way to many times having a wife that I can gsruntee will be completely loyal sounds pretty good. I’m also not great at self care and a total bottom so having someone take care of those things for me would be nice. I’m nothing if not loyal so that reduces the chance of getting unalived by said yandere. I also don’t leave the house unless I have to so interacting with other people and making her jealous isn’t a problem. I’m full of bad ideas so having someone else do the thinking for me seems like a decent alternative. All and all Seems like a solid life partner for me. If worst comes to worst and she does unalive me then I can at least say I died as I lived ie doing dumb shit and suffering the consequences.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
As someone who has misplaced her trust way to many times having a wife that I can gsruntee will be completely loyal sounds pretty good. I’m also not great at self care and a total bottom so having someone take care of those things for me would be nice. I’m nothing if not loyal so that reduces the chance of getting unalived by said yandere. I also don’t leave the house unless I have to so interacting with other people and making her jealous isn’t a problem. I’m full of bad ideas so having someone else do the thinking for me seems like a decent alternative. All and all Seems like a solid life partner for me. If worst comes to worst and she does unalive me then I can at least say I died as I lived ie doing dumb shit and suffering the consequences.
Just be a homebody and play video games

J_Chemist

Yandere.

At least someone out there loves me enough to kill me because I sure as hell can't do it.