POST your favorite anime song

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
Specifically, this. (Yes, I count this as an anime song, I'm narrow in my worldview that way :D)

Blue09o

I really like hana no tou [lycoris recoil ed ]
And shiny days from yurucamp s1 op

BlackKnightX

Heard this everytime a magical girl dies. Given more choice, I would have picked every OP and ED of Overlord.

Jemini

I feel the OP that I'm going to post is going to totally date me, but meh. I've not really made a secret of the fact that I'm in the middle-aged crowd among the forum goers anyway.

And besides, these ones are just too good not to post.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I feel the OP that I'm going to post is going to totally date me, but meh. I've not really made a secret of the fact that I'm in the middle-aged crowd among the forum goers anyway.

And besides, these ones are just too good not to post.

These are classics perfected.

Jemini

This one is the very definition of an OP that was so good it managed to sell people on an otherwise underwhelming anime. (Seriously, .hack//sign is a series you watch for the music and you're deluding yourself if you try to say it was good in any other way. The OP and some of the tracks by Yuki Kajiura during the episodes are the only appeal to the series that there is.) But, well, this thread is asking for OPs, not good anime recommendations.

These are classics perfected.

Oh, there's more. This one was definitely one of my favorites.

Last edited:

Jemini

Oh, can't forget about this one. This is another one where I like it only for the OP, but in this case I seem to be in the minority in this opinion. There are plenty of people who view Evangelion as a classic.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Does it have to be made for an anime, or can it be something already made that a cartoon used?