Post your futanari character and I might tell you my opinion as a futanari enjoyer, if I'm not lazy

The usual stuff.

I especially like if the pairing is futanari x female, or futanari x futanari.

If it's futanari on male, I prefer if there's feminization especially if the male becomes a girl or futanari.

I'm also a fan of when both (or more, or all) males turn into futanari and lewd each other as well.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Just stumbled upon this thread by accident (Truth, I swear!)

Alright... The characters name is Midori Muramoto, 18 years old. The sole heir of the Muramoto Group. Everything changed when his father remarried.

So, his stepmother, Hatsune and stepsister, Tsumugi Amane feminized him because he looked effeminate, scrawny and had his hair went past his shoulders.

In the beginning of his transformation, he was feminized 24/7 and was reverse raped by his stepsister and stepmother through pegging quite often and they give him hormones too!

In the following months, he turned into a tall slender girl with somewhat big breasts (Im thinking about 32 G) and a rather good proportion on her butt.

In the end, his stepmother enrolled him into an exclusive all girl school where he is dominated by 2 of his fellow classmates there as well.

If you need visuals for this character. He is a tall, slender girl (post transformation) with long light blue hair that goes past his shoulders, porcelain white skin and always dressed in latex by his stepsister.

Sometimes, dressed in a white longsleeve dress with stockings and matching high heels and his school uniform is custom made too.

I know i posted an idea about this character in Story Feedback too. Probably, going to upload the story on another website though, like storiesonline.

Last edited:
Just stumbled upon this thread by accident (Truth, I swear!)

Alright... The characters name is Midori Muramoto, 18 years old. The sole heir of the Muramoto Group. Everything changed when his father remarried.

So, his stepmother, Hatsune and stepsister, Tsumugi Amane feminized him because he looked effeminate, scrawny and had his hair went past his shoulders.

In the beginning of his transformation, he was feminized 24/7 and was reverse raped by his stepsister and stepmother through pegging quite often and they give him hormones too!

It reminds me of Shinozaki Rei's stories :D

The idea alone seems hot. Usually their penises would be limp and have erectile dysfunction, but I do love it when they made the penis even more raging, so they can play the teasing card of you look like such a hot girl but your PP is the biggest in the whole school.

I think in that one Shinozaki Rei's story, the hormones were mixed with some plant or stuff to keep the MC's erection.

In the following months, he turned into a tall slender girl with somewhat big breasts (Im thinking about 32 G) and a rather good proportion on her butt.

In the end, his stepmother enrolled him into an exclusive all girl school where he is dominated by 2 of his fellow classmates there as well.

If you need visuals for this character. He is a tall, slender girl (post transformation) with long light blue hair that goes past his shoulders, porcelain white skin and always dressed in latex by his stepsister.

Sometimes, dressed in a white longsleeve dress with stockings and matching high heels and his school uniform is custom made too.

I know i posted an idea about this character in Story Feedback too. Probably, going to upload the story on another website though, like storiesonline.

Never heard of that site but I usually post mine at Ao3

Personally I think the story can be a bit more interesting if the MC was a bit 'proactive', like you also write about how he's enjoying it or want to make the girls do things that he loves, not just getting dominated all the time.

Perhaps a reverse-role can also work, like he gets on the dominating side and gets all flustered when her top classmates act like such a cute bottom.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
It reminds me of Shinozaki Rei's stories :D

The idea alone seems hot. Usually their penises would be limp and have erectile dysfunction, but I do love it when they made the penis even more raging, so they can play the teasing card of you look like such a hot girl but your PP is the biggest in the whole school.

I think in that one Shinozaki Rei's story, the hormones were mixed with some plant or stuff to keep the MC's erection.

Never heard of that site but I usually post mine at Ao3

Personally I think the story can be a bit more interesting if the MC was a bit 'proactive', like you also write about how he's enjoying it or want to make the girls do things that he loves, not just getting dominated all the time.

Perhaps a reverse-role can also work, like he gets on the dominating side and gets all flustered when her top classmates act like such a cute bottom.
In chapter 1, he does enjoy being pegged as he is ecstatic tho. That's also a nice idea! Reverse roles for chapter 2!