Promote your story here!

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Ever wanted to read something that started out like some generic smut harem fest only to turn to an actual story with character development, well rounded third dimensional characters, and possible chances of people that you like not making it to the end of the story alive, or at least unscarred both mentally and physically? Well thats My Succubus Roommate in a nutshell.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Give my three stories a chance. One's a magical girl epic, one's a villainess paranormal story, and one's a supernatural police procedural story.

JenLeifire

A BL crime/mystery novel. If you like these kind of genres then give my novel a chance =D happy to see comments too lol

DogWaterWriter

Unsure how Forums work, but first time for everything.

Here to share what I've created, and what I have so far!

For a little description - It's about a man who's had his life stripped away from him in an instant. When you think It'd end there, It doesn't, and now he'll have to go through the whims of his 'God'.

Hopefully It's something fun!

Tired, but not finished. The Story.

Jayrayme6

Do you have children or are you looking to relax, unwind by releasing your inner child? Come read Joko Landia - My journey through the land of funny animals where the child protagonist is sent to solve her anxiety problems. She will encounter a lot of animal friends and discover the light and dark side of humor, the dark side being source of bullying and destruction.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Do you want to see a soldier with immense combat and strategic prowess reincarnated? Well, my story has that!

NobleTalon

If you wanna read about mankind getting wiped out by some space freaks from chapter 1, check mine.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I've got two BLs and two fairytale retellings (butcherings) one of which is smutty. One normal fantasy with BL but not much smutty scenes. Updates are pretty regular for the most part.

BluePheasant

It's about a Virtual Reality RPG game...so litrpg
Being A Mage Is Boring, So I Created A Class For Myself
Guess the name does all the work for me. But it's not just all about that of course. Take a look to know more about the series.
Mine has her in it 😊
View attachment 14127
She's Skye
OG promotion technic 🖤

Last edited:

AEM

An ongoing science fantasy story with elemental manipulation, life energy powered abilities, and spirit world shenanigans crossed with advanced technology and space.

lcainsworth

It is just the prologue but every week i will be adding a new chapter:

RaLo

It is about revolution stuff. I'll be uploading every week.

otosewrites

Monster girl harem ... Except it's slow burn and actually has a plot.
Oh, plus MC is allergic to women :s_eek:

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Apparently, I write now.
Heroes were summoned haphazardly and some guy whose name will be forgotten even by me gets turned into an undead. He got the existential shaft because of it. And the whole world begins to fall apart. Join me on my deranged scribbles.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/519375/system-heresy/
I should come up with a better way to explain what's happening at some point.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
True high fantasy
Gender bended protagonist
Gender bender is not the focus or plot.
Non-human protagonist
Eccentric characters
Highly fantastical and completely original setting.