Promote your story here!

Whitephantom

I got some good gender bender, isekai with a very balanced gag like story with OP MC's and OP enemies

Erys

Her Highness
I just want people to read one of my stories. There's supernatural time travel, Isekai but with a Russian, a story I have yet to work on in years, and a short story about thighs. Links in the signature.
I second this. Paul's stories are great. They managed to get into trending without rellying on clickbait covers, tags, genres or aggregators.

TheOneWho

My story is interesting with what I think is an interesting plot.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
A non-isekai reincarnation story set in a fantasy world that is unfinished but has the first arc complete.
'-'
*thinks the protagonist is lovable most of the time*

X

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I have a superhero story, that isn't MHA fanfiction or a blatant rip off of Worm:

DavidSaint

My story is kind of hard to describe genre-wise, since I don't think it really fits into any specific box too well.
It's a modern fantasy type of setting. And I guess you could say it's a Dungeons and Dragons meets Fifty Shades of Grey kind of thing... but not really?
I'd say it's a rom/com at its core, with some elements of a drama/fantasy adventure.
It starts off with a man encountering a pair of dark elf sisters who attempt to abduct him, which this does not go as planned for them at all, lol.
The story then centers around the relationships built between these 3 people, all while the world they live in, and the other creatures they share it with, are slowly revealed.
Its nowhere near complete, in fact we're just barely getting started with "book" 2 out of what will probably be around 10. So there's still a lot of story left to go.
Here's the link for anybody who might like to give it a look.
Guilty x Creatures
And if anyone is interested in giving it a chance, I'd really appreciate any feedback they'd like to share!

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Hi! My story is a non-isekai dark fantasy with a weak female protagonist.

melomarl

I wonder how many books we can give in this thread, and how many of them will be smut, litrpg, isekai or GL? Don't you?
The story is in the signature

☒ smut
☒ litrpg
☒ GL
☑ isekai (if you don't care about the nuances between transmigration and isekai)

Park_NamByul

Hellooooo everyone!

This is my BL cultivation story:

A Marvel Cinematic Universe Hydra Husbands Fanfic

I'll have the easy with a side of pain...

Brock Rumlow is a nymphomaniac. He’s also a sociopath, but nothing's new about that. However, what is new are flashes, visions, breaks in time, disorientation, and forgetfulness. Is he losing his mind? Not that he had it all together in the beginning.

Suddenly, a new man enters Rumlow's life. Will he be able to hold onto something for once, or will the psychotic breaks keep interrupting the bliss?

fb tumb twt 800 x 1200.jpg

Dajoe1234

My story is kind of hard to describe genre-wise, since I don't think it really fits into any specific box too well.
It's a modern fantasy type of setting. And I guess you could say it's a Dungeons and Dragons meets Fifty Shades of Grey kind of thing... but not really?
I'd say it's a rom/com at its core, with some elements of a drama/fantasy adventure.
It starts off with a man encountering a pair of dark elf sisters who attempt to abduct him, which this does not go as planned for them at all, lol.
The story then centers around the relationships built between these 3 people, all while the world they live in, and the other creatures they share it with, are slowly revealed.
Its nowhere near complete, in fact we're just barely getting started with "book" 2 out of what will probably be around 10. So there's still a lot of story left to go.
Here's the link for anybody who might like to give it a look.
Guilty x Creatures
And if anyone is interested in giving it a chance, I'd really appreciate any feedback they'd like to share!
Looks like a high quality story

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
The “N” in my signature links to it.
Description:

Two individuals born at the same time will reincarnate 7 times total gathering energy for a multiverse showdown, by doing smutty things to get that energy in the six lives leading up to it, then probably a lot more smutty things after.

Multiple genres and settings.

Aeriaa

I love to write story but I’m just a beginner so I try to improve myself through forum and guide.
Right now I’m currently working on a revenge story in a fantasy world with romance and yuri that go beyond the R18 with a LitRPG system in addition.

Also I need to add that I don’t publish chapter in regular schedule. This my greatest weakness…