Q&A for creatures of the night

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Spooky thread?
I noticed there are a quite a few on this forum. Perhaps they may be willing to answer some questions for occultists out there.
(Serious and joke questions/answers welcome)

I'll start.

What happens when a human bites a vampire? Does the vampire turn human?

D

Deleted member 139452

Some vampires have corrosive blood and some don't even have even 1 drop of blood in their veins , they are a fascinating creatures I must admit and to say that all vampires are same is akin to saying one can achieve virginity through intercourse.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
The human gets put down. The vampire laws strictly outline how one should keep their human!

My question is simple:

Vampires vs Werewolves

What went wrong and why? Why is there usually some kind of big enmity between the two groups?

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat

If a person drinks the blood of an original vampire, then they will become a vampire themselves.

But if someone just decides to bite a regular vampire, then most likely they will be kicked in the head.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
My question. What is your favorite supernatural creature?

For me, this is domovoi. A small usually invisible helper around the house who appears in loving families. But if there is discord in the family, then domovoi will start to mess up, and then turn into an evil spirit.

Looks like a very short old man/mushrom mix.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
The human gets put down. The vampire laws strictly outline how one should keep their human!

My question is simple:

Vampires vs Werewolves

What went wrong and why? Why is there usually some kind of big enmity between the two groups?
It's a conspiracy perpetuated by those damn wizards to polarize the two communities! The elders are pretty chill with each other and keep to their own, it's those damn neonates that stir up all the trouble.