Q&A for creatures of the night

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
anything with werewolves is intrinsically gay

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
What happens when a human bites a vampire? Does the vampire turn human?
In a few cases, vampire is a corpse and some of them are as hard as stone. Human biting vampire would break their own teeth.

In other cases, humans would feel like they just took a bite out of ash.

Vampires vs Werewolves

What went wrong and why? Why is there usually some kind of big enmity between the two groups?

Potentially, rivalry between predators within the same territory.

Another answer is how the dynamic between ww, human, and vp works.

Vp needs human blood. Ww doesn't need human flesh but ww bite turns humans into ww -> less blood for vp.

Could also be problem down the line. Certain vp came from wolves. Ww also came from wolves. Thus, they are sister species. However, just because they are the same doesn't mean they should be cordial with each other. Racial problem is not something unique to humans.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
If two or more werewolves bite one person at the same time, then that person will become a double, even triple werewolf? Or are they all gay?

Cumming at the same time in the same womb does not mean the child has another half set of chromosomes. The same applies to ww bite.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I feel like the thread is derailing but I won't stop it and start savoring it.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Spooky thread?
I noticed there are a quite a few on this forum. Perhaps they may be willing to answer some questions for occultists out there.
(Serious and joke questions/answers welcome)

I'll start.

What happens when a human bites a vampire? Does the vampire turn human?
The human probably turns into a ghoul or something. And there's no real reason for the vampire's domineering genes to get wrecked by a human's genes