Question: Why do you decide to follow people on SH and SHF, or not follow?

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil

Yorda's Example answer

I follow people on both because,
(1) Something they did, said, or wrote expressed an ideology that I agreed with.
(2) Usually I will follow people who follow me simply because of them following me.
(3) "If I follow them now ... maybe senpai will notice me someday and follow me back."
(4) Based on what they wrote about themselves on their profile I follow them because of who they described themselves as.

Strangely, I don't seem to follow people just because I like their stories.

I don't follow because,
(1) Sometimes I get vain and think, "Hmpf. They aren't following me even though I followed them. How dare they." :blob_pout:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
tbh i only followed 3 guys, 2 of them im somewhat close on the level of internet intimacy and 1 because his pfp looked like guts from berserk

so i dont really know

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World

Yorda's Example answer

I follow people on both because,
(1) Something they did, said, or wrote expressed an ideology that I agreed with.
(2) Usually I will follow people who follow me simply because of them following me.
(3) "If I follow them now ... maybe senpai will notice me someday and follow me back."
(4) Based on what they wrote about themselves on their profile I follow them because of who they described themselves as.

Strangely, I don't seem to follow people just because I like their stories.

I don't follow because,
(1) Sometimes I get vain and think, "Hmpf. They aren't following me even though I followed them. How dare they." :blob_pout:

Normally, I am choosy when it comes to such things. Especially, when I don't see any advantage. I don't get any chapter notifications and I still haven't figured out what is the practical difference between following and not following.

Anyway, because a certain someone wrote "senpai notice me" and a certain someone is now causing me a bad conscience with ""Hmpf. They aren't following me even though I followed them. How dare they.":blob_pout:" I just randomly followed now a few people.

So, in conclusion, it is rather random. :blob_whistle_two:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I follow for extremely similar reasons as Yorda-san!

Although sometimes it’s simply because I recognize them and I like their personality. XD If there’s the slightest reason for me to follow them, then I will!

The problem is I often forget who I follow.

The main reason I don’t follow is because I don’t recognize them; and I haven’t seen them or known them long enough for me to remember their username!