Questions About Scouting ...

wildan1197_

Recently I got a message in my email about a contract that involves posting my works on Webnovel. I'm curious if this is legit or if this is just some sort of joke or scam cause it might be from imposters. Can anyone help me? I can answer some questions if needed. I just want to know if this usually happens because I can't find anything about this and have little experience with Webnovel.

Thank you in advance.

Interestingly enough, they reached out to me an hour or so ago. I'm still waiting to see the offer, though. I'm probably not going to accept, but I'm happy nonetheless. It took them long enough.

P.S: This is definitely a human.
Screenshot_8.png

LABmaiL

Friend of All Hats :)
Even if it is real, I hear webnovel isn't the best place to post if you wanna fully own your own stuff.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Tbh, I don't know how you didn't see anything about this. It seems like every week there's a new thread about people getting contacted by WebNovel, or about how they got scammed by WebNovel and nobody in their right minds should accept their deals.

That's just in the last month, and I have to say, it's been rather quiet.

Last edited:

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Tbh, I don't know how you didn't see anything about this. It seems like every week there's a new thread about people getting contacted by WebNovel, or about how they got scammed by WebNovel and nobody in their right minds should accept their deals.

That's just in the last month, and I have to say, it's been rather quiet.
dont forget the even shadier ones that scout on here and on webnovel.

Redemit

Recently I got a message in my email about a contract that involves posting my works on Webnovel. I'm curious if this is legit or if this is just some sort of joke or scam cause it might be from imposters. Can anyone help me? I can answer some questions if needed. I just want to know if this usually happens because I can't find anything about this and have little experience with Webnovel.

Thank you in advance.
My advice is write anything critical of China Communism Mao or any of the terrible things China has done or just write about Winnie the Pooh and they'll never contact you again

Here I was hoping you'd be talking about campfires and shit when I saw "scouting."
We could always just hijack the thread

I personally was never a scout of any kind everything I learned about the great outdoors was from family we're all at least somewhat into hunting and such plus growing up in the mountains you learn a lot just kinda naturally which is kinda funny because I've got a best friend who is like the highest rank eagle scout and he sometimes asked me for advice and tricks the scouts never taught him

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I personally was never a scout of any kind everything I learned about the great outdoors was from family we're all at least somewhat into hunting and such plus growing up in the mountains you learn a lot just kinda naturally which is kinda funny because I've got a best friend who is like the highest rank eagle scout and he sometimes asked me for advice and tricks the scouts never taught him
I was in both Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts (Venture Crew let girls 14 and up in when I was that age), and I worked for both after I turned 18. I learned loads of songs, and now I sing the best ones to my baby.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan was a scout throughout grade school and middle school. So Ai-chan is very well-versed in tracking, surviving the wilds, fishing, hunting, trapping and surviving bear hands. It was some of the best days of Ai-chan's life.