random stuff

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
IMG_20220428_135539.jpg

LilTV1155

I know there are trolls being trolls. But I have to wonder. What good does promoting negative things like racism, supremacy, cults, violence, crimes, sexism, and etc. does for the promoter troll in a peaceful era?

BenJepheneT

I know there are trolls being trolls. But I have to wonder. What good does promoting negative things like racism, supremacy, cults, violence, crimes, sexism, and etc. does for the promoter troll in a peaceful era?
you failed at understanding trolling the moment you brought up "good". there is no "good". trolls troll just because, regardless of what era they're in. if you try to reason with the troll you're only gonna go down a vicious spiral where you will never get answers.

there's a reason "Don't feed the trolls" remain a golden plaque of an advice on the Internet.

LilTV1155

you failed at understanding trolling the moment you brought up "good". there is no "good". trolls troll just because, regardless of what era they're in. if you try to reason with the troll you're only gonna go down a vicious spiral where you will never get answers.

there's a reason "Don't feed the trolls" remain a golden plaque of an advice on the Internet.
So don't react or give them any attentions?

BenJepheneT

Even if the situation got too out of control with people wanting to lynch each other on social media?
it's social media. nothing is real. beautiful thing about social media is that at any point, you can log off.

LilTV1155

it's social media. nothing is real. beautiful thing about social media is that at any point, you can log off.
What if they come screaming and knocking at your door?
And won't even leave you alone even at your workplace?

BenJepheneT

What if they come screaming and knocking at your door?
And won't even leave you alone even at your workplace?
that's like a 1 out of a ten thousand situation. you'll have better luck getting struck by lightning than getting doxxed, unless you really pissed off the masses.

and like I said, if you don't give trolls attention, they won't find the motivation to come to your doorstep.

ABCGUY

The German Idiot

Cant you troll the troll?