random stuff

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
this is pretty interesting. frogs become poisonous after eating certain types of insects. their coloration becomes bright and vivid.

druggies would have bright colors while dealers are more dim
I don't know what those certain insect are but I think that it would be interesting.

Cipiteca396

[Contradiction]: Imperative
Alright... I'm somewhat sold on IMGC/zmo.ai as a replacement for Lexica.
IMGC Testing B (8).png

IMGC Testing B (24).png

IMGC Testing B (26).png

The main draw for me was that it was free. It also ended up being rather pretty by the end. That might be why they stopped making it free though, lol.
go down the rabbithole and hunt for models. i just remembered civita allows you to run any model

Cipiteca396

[Contradiction]: Imperative
go down the rabbithole and hunt for models. i just remembered civita allows you to run any model
Honestly... I'm going down a rabbit hole with IMGC... And I seriously regret it already. Their Site is so poorly made that I wanna strangle someone.

Downloading a picture from the Create tab downloads a WEBP file(or something like that) instead of a PNG, which I have no idea how to use.

There's no easy way to browse or sort through your images. Especially annoying is that there's no way to tell what 'Style' a picture was made in, so there's no way to know which one was which except trial and error.

If you try to upscale or enhance a picture while your daily limit is reached, it just takes the credits and gives nothing. Speaking of enhance... Half the time it's utterly useless. I got one good result out of like... 6?

I have a feeling it's going to kick me out after a week as well, if I don't subscribe. It says there's a free 'premium' trial for the first week, which seems to allow you to use the 'Starter' pack options... But who knows...

One thing I can enjoy about Nemu is that It Just Works™️.

Honestly... I'm going down a rabbit hole with IMGC... And I seriously regret it already. Their Site is so poorly made that I wanna strangle someone.

Downloading a picture from the Create tab downloads a WEBP file(or something like that) instead of a PNG, which I have no idea how to use.

There's no easy way to browse or sort through your images. Especially annoying is that there's no way to tell what 'Style' a picture was made in, so there's no way to know which one was which except trial and error.

If you try to upscale or enhance a picture while your daily limit is reached, it just takes the credits and gives nothing. Speaking of enhance... Half the time it's utterly useless. I got one good result out of like... 6?

I have a feeling it's going to kick me out after a week as well, if I don't subscribe. It says there's a free 'premium' trial for the first week, which seems to allow you to use the 'Starter' pack options... But who knows...

One thing I can enjoy about Nemu is that It Just Works™️.
whats IMGC?

oh envy's site nvm