Random Wisdom (Joke)

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
Do you guys ever felt that the world is a evil place?
Well that is a normal thing. As normal as pigs that could fly or even dragons.
But do you know what's the similarities between an author and a bee? They fly high. Just like a bee who could fly higher that mount Everest, an author fly with their imagination.
But one who do not have the capabilities to fly higher than the others will always face troubles. Either in life or even death. They will be judged, tested, and ridiculed until they flew even higher than them and the cycle repeats. And so the only thing we could do is to just.. try.

Edit: For you guys who just wanted to badmouth me for being a 'philosopher' it's a joke ya know? Just by the second fucking sentence you could see some dumb shit? So why do you save your badmouth elsewhere and learn to understand that nothing in those 'wisdom' has any meaning to it. It's just.. jumbled up words? So yeah well do whatever you want eh? Yohohoho. Hate me then do it. Think I'm a just a child then do it. That is what beautiful of humans. They have a free will! How cool is that? I won't really do shit or do it affected me too much as I just have ADHD. Things like hate, I'm already quite numb from it so yeah. Have a great peaceful life and maybe one day you could be on the top! May your lives be great!

Last edited:

SailusGebel

ChaosGodOfJashin

I think the world is a wonderful place since i can just read my share of absurdist fiction when i see the news.
Yes.

Edit: From today on out I'm gonna do these type of absurd wisdom that is gonna get more and more absurd later on.

D

Deleted member 54065

It is. But well, why would I be evil too? That's too cliche.

So I try to be good.
But do you know what's the similarities between an author and a bee? They fly high. Just like a bee who could fly higher that mount Everest, an author fly with their imagination.
But one who do not have the capabilities to fly higher than the others will always face troubles. Either in life or even death. They will be judged, tested, and ridiculed until they flew even higher than them and the cycle repeats. And so the only thing we could do is to just.. try.
Eh, nowadays, I don't care if someone flies higher than me. Go for it, I'd even encourage them.

I'm pretty content with my life, even with how my stories go/perform.

_oinkchan

I feel that the world is a beautiful place, the humans often disappoint me and when nothing goes how I want it to, it makes me sadder but at the same time I feel like it teaches me a lesson.

I am smaller than even an ant, in the grand scale of things. Look at the universe as a whole, you can't even see Earth, we are but a speckle of dust, inconsequential and unimportant.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
World's like a vat of mixed colors, either jumbled together for the better or for worse or stays insoluble within one another with their clear defining borders. 子非鱼 (you are not me/ him/ them) is often how I like to see things; I am not them, I can only empathize them or pretend to. I am not them. I am me. Who am I, what is me? I still have no answer to me, some had told me to venture for the altruistic quest, some had told me that it is self serving, it is always about somebody.

What is me? I don't know, I am still trying to find me.

Then what are they? I don't know, all I know is that they are not me. Or are they?

I don't know. All I know is that the not-so-dead meme of a clown face monkey is the human legacy.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
oh we're all here navel gazing again. What I want to know is, not if the world is 'good' or 'evil', but who is going to get the last laugh??

And if you have lost yourself, try going back to the last place you can remember seeing yourself. Usually works.

your example couldn't be any more ironic. bees are dedicated workers. each individual bee is a functioning member of society. two qualities which most here probably lack

ChaosGodOfJashin

your example couldn't be any more ironic. bees are dedicated workers. each individual bee is a functioning member of society. two qualities which most here probably lack
Yes. Most probably went over only on the fact that I said 'The world is evil' they never truly understand the second sentence.
I will just see will somebody discovers all the true meaning of it

Jemini

Thread titled "random wisdom."

Gives a bunch of cleche lines without connecting them into a coherent sentence, thus making it fairly obvious they don't even understand what these quotes mean themselves.

Right. Here's my wisdom to give. If you want to build yourself up as "wise," you will naturally come under far more scrutiny and judgement. Therefore, you should really be capable of backing up the claim before being so bold as to make a statement like that. I would say start with having a few thoughts of your own instead of spouting cleches. After that, work on actually understanding what the old wisdom actually means. If you do this, you ought to at least get to a level where you won't embarrass yourself. You won't actually be wise yet, but at the very least you'll manage to avoid coming away looking like an idiot.

ChaosGodOfJashin

Thread titled "random wisdom."

Gives a bunch of cleche lines without connecting them into a coherent sentence, thus making it fairly obvious they don't even understand what these quotes mean themselves.

Right. Here's my wisdom to give. If you want to build yourself up as "wise," you will naturally come under far more scrutiny and judgement. Therefore, you should really be capable of backing up the claim before being so bold as to make a statement like that. I would say start with having a few thoughts of your own instead of spouting cleches. After that, work on actually understanding what the old wisdom actually means. If you do this, you ought to at least get to a level where you won't embarrass yourself. You won't actually be wise yet, but at the very least you'll manage to avoid coming away looking like an idiot.
Well you do know these jumbled up words are just half jokes half stupid words and just half real things?
I don't give a damn shit about embarrassing myself about a joke wisdom ya know.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Edit: For you guys who just wanted to badmouth me for being a 'philosopher' it's a joke ya know? Just by the second fucking sentence you could see some dumb shit? So why do you save your badmouth elsewhere and learn to understand that nothing in those 'wisdom' has any meaning to it. It's just.. jumbled up words? So yeah well do whatever you want eh? Yohohoho. Hate me then do it. Think I'm a just a child then do it. That is what beautiful of humans. They have a free will! How cool is that? I won't really do shit or do it affected me too much as I just have ADHD. Things like hate, I'm already quite numb from it so yeah. Have a great peaceful life and maybe one day you could be on the top! May your lives be great!

Attachments

• DAF68732-9AC3-43C8-8437-9393F0410E59.jpeg
    DAF68732-9AC3-43C8-8437-9393F0410E59.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 16

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
To answer the opening question, the world is a very evil place. The problem is that Evil doesn't allow for people to feel comfortable. So those who want the power have to do things that will make most people feel comfortable. Inherently, we are selfish because of self-preservation, however just because we are mostly selfish doesn't mean we won't feel good doing something for someone else.

Unfortunately, society has come to a point where doing something good for someone (or at least thinking you are) has become a point of showing off your reputation instead of actually doing good. This is because "being and doing good" has become a culturally accepted form of feeling good about the self... this is also known as "virtue signaling."

The reality however is harsh. There are people who are selfless, but they're so muddled up in people who are selfishly selfless that it's now very difficult to tell. Sure, the selfishly selfless do some good things, and so while it's a positive when they benefit others it still perpetuates the culture of false virtue in front of everyone else.

Yes. The world is an evil place. There is no way to escape this evil unless everyone can agree on a universal principle of morality and follow that morality. As long as there are clashing ideologies, there will be strife and evil.

As long as people don't have a strong need for intellectual and moral consistency, there will be evil not just in the world, but in every person.

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.

Finally someone, I can hate freely. Thank you for existing