Recommend some books!

Ay89AZ

Despite the mammoth TBR I have on my Storygraph, I enjoy nothing more than discovering excellent titles. Please recommend me some books you think are excellent yet underappreciated.

Please note the following:
  • That they can come in any format or genre (e.g., printed novels, non-fiction books, manga, manhwa, graphic novel, audio books, translated light novels, self-published, or even titles from Scribble Hub).
  • They must not be your works (because how classy is it to brag about your book in a place that isn't exactly for promotional content?).
  • They must be complete.
Small suggestion: If you can, please give us some links!

vaurwyn

Everyone dies someday, but I'm procrastinating
Anirenth, Isle of splendor.

This should break all your rules. It’s mine, It’s not excellent, it’s not underappreciated, it’s very far from complete, and I will give you no link.

It was challenging to break your first point, as it is hard to find a novel that does not belong to any format or genre. I found a way though, as I have recommended you a picture, not a novel.

Otherwise check out RE:WRITE, I have no clue if it is underappreciated but it is great.

irei1as

As finished I'm recommending two not very famous: "Mother of learning" (read in Royal Road, for example) and "Rakuin no Monshou" (there are links in novelupdates).

I had fun with them, they're completed and not as famous as Slime, Jobless, Solo Leveling, etc... or the classics.

That said, I don't think they're exactly unappreciated.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
"Your Mom," by Your Dad, is a compelling story about the dangers of using the eldritch arts to find true love.
It is truly underappreciated(as it doesn't exist), and complete as well(only in your imagination).

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
The last question by Isaac Asimov is probably my all time favorite story.
I'm more a fan of "The Gods Themselves," but yes, "The Last Question" is also good.

Also, "Visits to the Confabulatorium" by Soramimi Hanarejima.

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
" The unrecommended" a great book 300k words written in 2023 by your truly