Recommend some good books!

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
This is to recommend some good books! Also don't be afraid to post your own! I'll post one as well. It's only in its early stages but is full of action and adventure. If you like stuff like that your bound to like it. Also I'm sure all authors would appreciate feedback.

RainingSky

Coffee lover (addict)
Mhhh in that case, jumping the bandwagon here. :)
This is a work of my own, I don't know if it is very good or not, but if you like mystery, a touch of adventure and romance then it is not a bad choice to try it out.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
This is to recommend some good books! Also don't be afraid to post your own! I'll post one as well. It's only in its early stages but is full of action and adventure. If you like stuff like that your bound to like it. Also I'm sure all authors would appreciate feedback.

Attachments

• Can Life Prevail A Radical Approach to the Environmental Crisis by Pentti Linkola (z-lib.org)....pdf
    1,014.3 KB · Views: 85

Killokii

Don’t mind if i plop this here then. It’s a fantasy adventure with a smidge of bl:

WhiteArgent

I propose my light novel then, it doesn't have many chapters for now.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
A high fantasy novel with a commentator.

Simo

A lazy sloth

Greyman

I propose my light novel then, it doesn't have many chapters for now.
The title triggered my PTSD...good synopsys tho

it's sfw don't worry.

hwat.jpg

here's the stuff i recently read and love it. though it may not be for everyone since it's GL fanfiction smut.

artist is borusiti.

the art is amazing and the storytelling is great as well. i can relate to the characters a lot.

the original source itself corrupted me that if both the magical girl and villain were girls they should really fuck.

while madoka magica was the main go-to, i wasn't that into them since i prefer lighter stories. i was mostly into the doujins since a lot of them were fluffy. i did read one GL doujin by Citron a long time ago and it's also great.

Last edited: