Recruiting Discord Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Staff member
Hello,

We're in need of discord moderators to help moderate the community on discord. We're looking to add about two moderators who are helpful. If you're interested in helping us out, please copy and paste the application below and fill it out in your reply to this thread. You must be 18 years of age or older. Please do not post anything other than applications in this thread.
  1. Are you 18 years of age or older?
  2. Are you currently an active user in our Discord?
  3. Have you ever been a moderator in a Discord channel before?
  4. What is your username on our Discord?
  5. How often are you on Discord per day?
  6. What country and time zone do you live in?
  7. Why do you want to be a Discord Moderator with us?

Scribble Hub's Discord Server:
The current discord moderators will be deciding who will be the next moderators. You will receive a PM from us if you are chosen. This thread will be locked when the recruiting process is completed. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application and helping out the community!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

Yes. Though I am not comfortable with revealing my actual age I can confirm that I am indeed 18+.

2. Are you currently an active user in our Discord?

Though I do not participate in chats, I've been lurking in it since 2020 on various accounts and read conversations and can say with confidence that I have a decent grasp of the climate/culture of the site.

3. Have you ever been a moderator in a Discord channel before?

I have been a moderator in other Discord channels before, but they were small, relatively self-contained channels that behave well themselves. The most I have to deal with are newcomers who sought nothing but trouble. I either give them a warning or mute them. In the worst cases, I just kick/ban them entirely.

4. What is your username on our Discord?

15DogsStapledToAHondaCivic#5946

5. How often are you on Discord per day?

I log in around 4-5 times a day for a few minutes just to catch up on conversations. On average, I would spend around 20-30 minutes on Discord each day.

6. What country and time zone do you live in?

I live in Hanoi, Vietnam. My timezone is GMT+7.

7. Why do you want to be a Discord Moderator with us?

I have no noble cause. This simply seemed like a fun thing to do. My words may come as untrustworthy given my track record but be assured that if by some stretch of a miracle, I'm given this role, I will perform my tasks with utmost responsibility without abusing my authority. You will see me as no more than a regular behaving user who just so happens to be a moderator at the same time. I've been on this site for more than two years already and would hate to see the job fall into the hands of some power-hungry megalomaniac.

And for the record, this isn't a joke. I am 100% serious.

If it's the name that's stopping you from making the decision, I can change it anytime. Just hmu babe <3

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Indeed!
  1. Are you currently an active user in our Discord?
Hai!
  1. Have you ever been a moderator in a Discord channel before?
Nopie!
  1. What is your username on our Discord?
Agentt#2962
  1. How often are you on Discord per day?
I am online for like 4 hours, and on discord about half an hour a day
  1. What country and time zone do you live in?
India, +5:30 GTM
  1. Why do you want to be a Discord Moderator with us?
Because I love you and Scribblehub
Very much so!

I know what chaos users make, and it's cute to see them play around,

Last edited:

tounokenja

Gyaru connoisseur
40, I'm a resident grandpa and ToS abiding smut peddler.
  1. Are you currently an active user in our Discord?
Yes, I'm a constant subject of ridicule by Tragic Snek Goddess, Chadken, and Vanix.
  1. Have you ever been a moderator in a Discord channel before?
I'm an admin of a completely unsuccessful cesspool of degeneracy in an otherwise orderly discord server.
  1. What is your username on our Discord?
It always has 'Tou' in it. I change my name often as the mood suits me. You can find me in the Server Booster list.
  1. How often are you on Discord per day?
About 12 hours a day? Usually the overnight hours for East Coast US
  1. What country and time zone do you live in?
USA, GMT -05:00
  1. Why do you want to be a Discord Moderator with us?
For no other reason than the fact that I'm there most of the time? I reliably respond to pings, and have no problems keeping the server free of spam and stuff. I feel I'd be good enough to keep chat from getting too unruly on the rare occasion it happens, and generally I think no one would mind too much if I was one.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
Are you 18 years of age or older?
I wish I was but no. Still have to wait in April Fools Day
Are you currently an active user in our Discord?
Just lurk in the morning and I can't fit myself in a conversation to not break it
Have you ever been a moderator in a Discord channel before?
No rather than a moderator, A lurker is I am but I know how mod works and do for a discord.
What is your username on our Discord?
Same as mine but with a #4051 on it
How often are you on Discord per day?
If I make it a hobby and socialize there, I do 1 hour and 30 minutes in the morning then 1 hour again in the afternoon then 1 hour in the evening
What country and time zone do you live in?
Philippines GMT+8:00
Why do you want to be a Discord Moderator with us?
Because I want to learn and experience how to communicate in a new environment. I think it's also fun to learn about the other mods and increase your knowledge in what to do and what a mod do and shouldn't cross the line.

Just leave my paper interview here :blob_evil_two: . This will be rejected nonetheless since I'm still not 18 until April 1. I wish you all who apply a happy and great day. :blobtaco:

On the side note, when will new blob emote will appear again on the forum and main website?

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes.
Are you currently an active user in our Discord?
Yes. I mostly stay in the Artist section of the discord. And frequent #general.
Have you ever been a moderator in a Discord channel before?
No.
What is your username on our Discord?
Dountmindme#1010
How often are you on Discord per day?
Almost daily. Prolly like 3-4hrs every other day. Prolly more. I don’t keep track.
What country and time zone do you live in?
Central US & Canada.
Why do you want to be a Discord Moderator with us?
Honestly because I want all the roles can get.

Also as someone who’s been here at the server‘s conception and is very familiar with the rules, I think I would be great mod. I know the rules and I see how the mods handled stuff. Not only am I familiar with the mods, but I am also very familiar with the users.

Status
Not open for further replies.